Together...

They were sitting on dining table for dinner and there was an awkward silence until reeva spoke...

RM: anu..(sweetly)

AS: haan baby... (Smiled)

RM: aap aur mom wahan curtain ke peechhe kya kar rahe the.. (Innocently)

HM: (concious) aa... Baby hum.. Aa.. Hum na wahan kuch dhoondh rahe the... (Nervously)

RM: ohh... That's okay.. (Dramatically)

AS: aa.. Khana ho gaya let me bring sweet... Baby aap kya khaoge..

RM: I love cheesecake...

AS: (looked at haseena who was little emotional) hume bhi cheesecake hi pasand hai..

He went and brought cheesecake.. They ate it and then were about to go when it started to rain..

RM: mom.. Ab kya karen.. (Cutely pouting)

AS: aa.. Baarish rukti hai tabtak ek ek coffee jo jaaye balcony mai baith ke... (Smiling)

HM: thik hai... (Nervously)

AS: aap dono baitho hum bana ke laate hai phir saath uper chalte hai.. (Went to kitchen)

Haseena sat in hall waiting for him... As he came back reeva slept on haseena's lap and she was thinking something.. He shook her..

AS: jaan.. (Slowly)

HM: haan...? (Gained senses and looked to find her sleeping) yeh toh so gayi..

AS: ise achhe se yahin sula dijiye.. Hum cooffe peete hai.. (Handing her coffee)

Both went and sat on bean bags in balcony... She was having her coffee silently when anubhav said..

AS: haseena... (Taking a sip)

HM: hmmm.. (Looking at rain)

AS: tumne apne hisaab se sab kar liya aur ab toh koi aisa nahi hai jo hamare khilaaf ho.. Why are you running away.. (Teary eyes)

HM: (stepped near balcony glass gate)anu hum bhi nahi jaante par reeva.. (Looked down)

Anubhav went and stood behind her.. He gets close that their bodies were touching and she closed her eyes.. He placed her head on her shoulder without any kiss or anything... She gasped at the emotional moment and he said whispering..

AS: hum jaante hai.. Ki reeva shayad hamari beti hai... (Looked up and she was crying) jaan... (He gasped)

HM: anu... (Escaped as she was crying) hum bas.. Bas use samajh nahi pa rahe hai.. Woh bilkul aap jaisi hai.. (Still eyes closed) woh.. Kya chahti hai hum aajtak nahi samjhe.. Agar usne aapko apnane se inkaar kar diya toh.. (She turned and he caged her between glass and himself) hum  use dukh nhi de saakte.. (Tears fell) I am sorry..

She ran outside and get wet... She was crying in whole heavy rain getting wet and he was gazing how much their stupidities broke them.. He saw her falling on her knees crying and his reflexes force him to run to her... She held his shoulders and hugged him..

HM: anu... Na hum aapko chhod sakte hai aur na hi apne bacche ko... Please Kuch kariye na.. Hum mar jaayenge anu.. (Cried out more loud)

AS: shh... (Made her quite) kuch waqt mai sab thik ho jaayega.. Chup ho jaao..

He picked her up and left at washroom gate.. He came back with a baby pink shirt and handed over to him...

AS: tum toh chali gayi.. Kon pehenta hamare hoodies... (Chuckled) humne sabko phenk diya.. Ab bas shirts hi hai.. Aaj manage karlo please.. (Cutely)