Missed you.. 🥺

Two days felt like years for them... They were now addicted like medicine to each other.... Anubhav must have informed her but she was still missing him and stayed at his house only for these days...

Today,
Anubhav was in flight when their kiss on last seat and hot session on lavatory was moving in front of his eyes... He want to feel her again and its possible in less than 20 minutes... After those minutes..

Anubhav's house,
Haseena was cuddling with his shirt when doorbell rang... She ran downstairs in his hoodie and opened the door.. He was standing there with his bags and a bag of food from his favourite restaurant... She first jumped a little but composed herself,took his bags and came inside silently... He thought that she would hug him like she did in parking lot...

HM: kaisa raha travel... (Giving a glass of water)

AS: jaan ky.. (Touching her but she bent and took food bag)

HM: khana lagate hai hum.. You go and get fresh.. (She said controlling her emotions)

AS: (snatched that bag and pulled her in a strong hug) kya hua jaan.. You didn't hug me today.. Us din to ek din mai miss karne lag gayi thi.. Is baar chaar din mai bhi miss nahi kiya.. (Caressing her face making her close eyes feeling it)

HM: I was waiting for your answer.. (Holding his hand with love) are you marrying khushi.. Please don't lie.. I hate liers and cheaters.. If yes then we'll be cheaters and if not I will kiss you right now.. Just clear it I don't have much patience.. (Moving his hand to her neck and her eyes closed with a desperate face)

AS: (smiled sweetly) No... I said no.. Hum nahi kar rahe khushi se shaadi... I just want you.. (Hugging her tightly)

HM: I missed you so much... (Jumping on him and feeling all the warmth)

AS: I missed you too..

He broke the hug and kissed her hard earning a smile in kiss.. She held his neck and sat on table reversing his force of kissing her.. They kissed for a long time and haseena being breathless broke the kiss making him frown..

AS: what happened.. (Again trying to kiss)

HM: (kept hand on chest) I can't breath anymore... Let's eat first.. I am hungry.. (Cutely like babies)

AS: okay jaan.. (Pecking her cheek)

She opened the bag and it has pizza.. She smiled slyly and ran upstairs taking whole pizza box... He too ran after her and caught her when she was climbing bed..

AS: what was that.. Hume bhi khana hai.. (Snatching box angrily)

HM: (started crying loudly) ammi... He is very cruel... Hume ammi ke paas jaana hai.. (Threw pillows here and there)

AS: (put box on table) are.. Jaan hum mazaq kar rahe the.. Why are you crying...(Held her close to him)

HM: (pushed him) I hate you... You are very bad.. (Crying like a baby)

He was confused on such contrasting behavior all of a sudden.. Then, he saw a packet of sanitary pad peeping from drawer and understood that she is having mood swings... She was crying and he went down stairs...

HM: (getting guily) hamare wajah se anu chale gaye.. I toubled him.. Uaaii..(again crying) I am very bad..

She was blaming herself when he came with a while trolly... She was just gazing him... He made her sit properly with support of bed...

HM: baby what are you doing.. (Trying to sit straight but he pushed her again)

AS: shh... Be quite for a minute jaan..

He kissed her lips lightly making her calm and then he placed a water bottle of hot water on her lower abdomen... She felt relaxed when he placed a round pillow(musson) below her feet and took pizza in plate.. He sat properly on bed side and said caressing her..

AS: now you okay... (Smiling like a bright sun)

HM: (hugged him) I am sorry baby... Tum abhi aaye ho.. I should be taking care of you and you are doing this.. (Cute sad face)

AS: I think itne sad maahol se pizza bechara thanda hone ki jagah sad ho jaayega... (Chuckled)

HM: nahi nahi... Khate hai... (She took a slice and finished it with anu completing one too)

AS: one more.. (Picking a slice but she stopped him)

HM: wait...(she took the slice and placed in his mouth)

AS: umm..(asking through gesture)

She smiled and take other end in her mouth... She start eating and ask him to eat also... They ate whole pizza slice mouth to mouth and ended it's biting tasting each other with pizza... He held her waist slowly and kissed softly.. Today, his gestures killed her desires and cravings for his special treatment took place... She was feeling like a  princess today purely.. Despite having all the Royal luxuries she needed this love.. They finished their whole pizza and anubhav changed his clothes quickly... He sat in blanket beside her and took the icebox from trolly..

HM: what's in this icebox.. (Opening it)

AS: ice cream.. Oreo waali.. (Took whole tib out)

HM: yay..!!! (Kissed his nose) thank you...

AS: aise hi khalen.. Ya bowl mai len.. (Point to bowls)

HM: aise hi khate hai.. Konsa yeh bach jaayegi... (Chuckled and started talking about her childhood) pata hai abbu aur chachaji humko baari baari alag alag jagah le jaaye the... Aur hum jhooth bolke do baar ice cream khaate the... Sab humse bahut pyaar karte the aur ab bhi karte hai... Aur jabse di gayi hai tabse toh aur bhi zyada..

She said in flow flow and her eyes filled with tears... She placed tub on side and hugged him on his chest... He was sure her sister loved her so much...

AS: kya hua jaan... Hm... (Caressing her hair)

HM: I miss reeva di a lot.. She loved me the most.. (Weeping)

AS: I am sorry jaan... But how did she died..? (Concerned face for her)

HM: ______________.......

UPCOMING
Her past... Why she hated love...
Stay tuned......
Bye.... 👋👋