Wild... 😈🔥

This part is mature and wild... Read at your own risk...

After discussing their mindsets regarding love and marriage anuseena left for party venue... As they reached there it was a classy and posh resort...

HM: sir resort to kaafi classy lagta hai.. I don't think aisi party yahan hogi.. (Professionally)

AS: lagta to aisa hi hai.. Chalte hai main venue pe..

HM: ji sir..

They moved to the party and it was seriously and creepy and cheap type party with extra classy people... They shared a look like this is it..

AS: yahi hai woh jagah.. Hume laga hi tha yeh koi aisi jagah chunenge jo bahar se bilkul alag lage..

HM: ji sir.. Bas yeh illegal drinks ke owner ko pakadna hai.. Hum baaki sab ke saath trap pe dhyaan dete hai..

AS: absolutely.. Get on position..

They get on their position and in no time they get into the secret den through a men haseena trapped in her beauty... They caught that criminal and it was time to go..

HM: chalen sir.. Aapko hume drop bhi karna hai.. (Flirty tone)

AS: ji nahi.. (She give a puzzled look) yahan aur bhi legal parties hai.. Enjoy karke chalte hai aaye hai toh... Nahi.. Waise bhi iske baad to.. (Devil smile) you know after party... Car mai kya bola tha..

HM: hmm.. Chaliye..

They went to a club house party buying tickets as a couple... It was a party with all types of drinks and music.. In short, club and disco party...

As they enter, many of them were assaulting haseena through eyes.. Staring at her like a diamond for thieves... Anubhav unknowingly felt a little bad and pulled her by waist... He pulled her to stage and danced closely with her... She was aroused by his sensous touches.. He was also controling his desires with a lot effort in front of so manies... He moved hand from waist to belly slowly hugging her from back..

HM: sir.. (Gasped)

AS: hmm... (Touching area near navel upon dress)

HM: kya kar rahe hai.. Kisi ne pehchan liya toh.. Please wait.. Ghar chalte hai na.. Umm. (Licked her neck earning a moan)

AS: you are right... I can't wait anymore.. Let's go.. (Twisted her in front and their chests touching) I want you.. (Kissed and sucked her ear)

HM: ahh.. I want you too.. Sir.. (Teased him)

AS: (placed a hand below her waist) one more time sir.. And  you are gone.. (Made her face up with a jerk holding her hair a little tight)

HM: aahh.. And one more time.. If you tried to control me... You are gone.. (Crushed feet by her heel) dikhta nahi hai... But male ego se khatarnak na female ego hota hai.. I can show you of you want.. (Evil smirk forming seeing him dumbfounded) don't get tensed I will give you full opportunity once you earned my trust.. But, before that be in your limits.. Cause here you are not my senior.. (Whisper in ear)

She moved in front and captured his lips dominating the kiss... His tounge trying hard to win... But, she didn't gave him the lead and explored his entire mouth... As she broke the kiss he pulled again for second kiss and this time revengefully lead the kiss... He broke the kiss and said...

AS: let's go..

HM: after a drink..

They went and grabbed two red wine... In that moment they took three to four glass each and were intoxicated... Even when drunk and in half senses.. They asked someone to drive for them and the person leave them along with car...

The person wanted lift so helped them and when they were outside anubhav's house.. He gazed her swaying on a slow music sensually and grabbed her for a kiss.... She smirked in kiss feeling triumphant to turn him on and said between kiss...

HM: come inside.. I want you urgently..

They continued kissing and enter the house kissing madly.. He closed the door entering in and pinned her to the gate itself...

HM: lock it..

He locked the door kissing her and pushed her more on the gate.... She wrapped legs on his waist and opened his upper jacket... They went kissing like that upstairs and till then his uppers were scattered all over the route of room...
As soon as they reached the room anubhav threw haseena on bed and jumped on her topless...

AS: are you sure.. Don't ask me to stop later.. (Huffing desperately)

HM: (flipped them) I am two 100 pecent sure.. Please don't stop..

She started sprinkling wet and wild kisses on his chest and neck... He was getting more wild with her tortures.. He opened her dress zip and flipped them.. She was now in her inners only...

AS: you are too hot... (Attacked her chest)

HM: umm... Aahhh.. Aahh.. (Clutching his hair)

He then swiftly opened her remaining clothes and examined her wildly.. Willdness visible in eyes of both.. He started sucking and kissing her fully exposed chest... Then, he moved and kissed her private parts... She moaned loudly and gripped his hair between her legs... He then moved up to her and kissed her neck again... Her legs wrapped around his waist again..

AS: umm.. Is it.. Um... Your first time.. Hmm.. (All time kissing her chest and neck)

HM: yes.... Aaahhh... Umm... Aa.. Anu..

AS: (looked in her eyes desperately) you ready...?

HM: yes...!! (Huffed heavily)

He entered her half and after seeing her normal enters fully... He started pumping into her and grinding himself over her... She was crying loudly and moaning....

HM: umm... Aaaaahhhhhh... Anuuu.. Aahhh..

He stopped after an hour and laid beside her... She went on top of him and starts riding him pumping hardly... They had it for whole night with some gaps... And slept naked felling each other early morning...

UPCOMING
Deal... Continue fantasy..
Stay tuned......
Bye....... 👋👋