Hot met Hot... Fire🔥🔥

A big long car stopped in front of big mart.. It was a random market not bothered of such a big car also.... But, next moment a leg fitted in sandle fully covering her feet and large flat heels steeped out... Then a figure was shown in mirror.. It had a mile beside lips and she herself got down revealing her dress first... She wore a crop top.. It was off shoulder with deep neck white in colour... In bottoms she wore a skinny black jeans giving glimpse of all her curves acurately... Yes, she was haseena..

(Pehli baar kisi ladki pe crush hua hai mujhe.. 🙈)

Boys started ogling her and she left ingnoring them just giving a glance at each searching something specific she didn't found till date..

She enters her house and ger phone rang..

HM: ji chachaji.. Jitni badi gaadi bheji ne aadhe waqt mai pahunchgaye hum aur sirf hamare liye itna bada ghar kyun liya..

MS(mahipal singh) : chup kar aur taiyar hoke ja... Duty pr late mat hona..

Haseena nodded and hang up the call... She took her uniform and ran in washroom maing a slide swipe to gym area..

A boy stood up doing exercise... His hands on head and topless... He had muscles that he can defeat a wrestler easily... And the scene came in front giving clear view of his body bulges.. His eyes had a rage and drop fell of her eyebrows just gave him a fighter look... His jawline perfectly defined and as his face full of sweat shown giving a look of over hotness getting on nerves of every girl present there... He stopped it and directly went out wearing t shirt...

Outside, many girls focused on him but same as haseena he found something and failing to find that.. He left ignoring them pulling hood on his head..

(Mujhe toh yeh likhte likhte garmi lag gayi.. 🔥😅)

He reached home and his phone rang...

AS: ji maa...

Maa: ab tak taiyar kahan hua hoga.. Jaldi ja aur aaj pehle din late mat hona... Isiliye kehti hun ki shaadi..

AS: maa.. Phir se nahi.. (Taking uniform out) hume life partner abhi nahi chahiye.. (In mind) hume to bas fantasy partner chahiye... Jo hamari hi tarah in fantasies ko enjoy kare... Just lust not love(smirked)

Maa: bolna aage..

AS: haan.. Hume shaadi nahi karni bye...

He also went with his clothes in washroom and...

After two hours haseena get out of her car and enters police station... All were working extremely  professionally... (Just like MPT).. As her counghing sound is heard by  all saluted together..

All: jai hind maddam sir..

HM: jai hind.. Hamara cabin dekh len..

Inside cabin,

HM: hmm.. Introduce yourself..

RS: jai hind.. SI Ravi Sinha reproting maddam sir..

DJ: jai hind.. Head constable cum cyber cel incharge Diya jindal reporting maddam sir...

TT: jai hind.. Constable cum counselling incharge Tiya Tiwari reporting maddam sir...

HM: hmm... Anyone else..

RS: hum bahut nahi hai kya maddam sir.. (Flirtily)

HM: hum samajh gaye ki yahi staff hai.. Iske aage flirt karna aapke liye ghatak ho sakta hai.. I know I am beautiful no need to give proofs..

DJ and TT laughs and haseena smiled at their innocence...

HM: sorry... Hume koi problem nahi hai ikko. kkis satff se.. Aap log kaam kariye.. I just don't like flirting much so look at the situation before doing anything.. Get back to work.. Jai hind..

All: jai hind maddam sir...

They showed her cabin and then started working...

In afternoon,
Anubhav enters and all were working... They saluted him and he left for SHO's cabin.. He entered and gasped as he saw her working on a file... His eyes travelled
pfrom her deep eyes, perfect nose, juicy lips, her neck to her cleavage visible a little making him lose control... Then, he check her out fully and his lips mutter pn their own...

AS: she is so hot Yaar... I just want her...

He compose himself and went inside... He coughed and she looked up..

AS: jai hind... Hum yahan ke naye DSP..

HM: jai hind sir...

She too check him out from small eyes to his perfect toned arms and whole body.... She just wanted to be in those arms... She gasped and he sensed that how she is also checking him out and smirked... Haseena sensed him smirking all the while staring at her lips and cleavage..

After a lot staring each other they got out of their world and he said..

AS: so you are the new SHO... introduction.?

HM: jai hind sir.. SHO haseena malik reporting..

Ge forwarded hand to shake hands and she held his hand doing a hand shake... As they held each other's hand FIRE on a shack outside window rise.. They ingnored and anubhav touches her hand slowly making her sense that he too is equally interested in her... They leave the hands and anubhav went outside...

Haseena's cabin,
She sat on chair looking outside window watching him going... She smirked and said to herself..

HM: he is too hot Yaar... I just want him.. You'll be my fantasy partner... For sure.. Sir... (And smiled at his car slyly)

Outside, anubhav's car...
He was sitting backside and was thinking only about haseena..

AS: she was too hot just like her name... You will be my fantasy partner.... For sure miss malik.. (Smirked too)

Both finally found the one they were searching for...

UPCOMING
Lusty eyes.. 😈🤤
Stay tuned.....
Bye...... 👋👋

So, there will be only love making hot scenes... Comedy will not be much there.. Emotional scenes will also be there later after there so called break up..

Also, as I am putting fantasies.. So,let me know which type of fantasies you want.. Give ideas for your choice...

1. Roleplays..
2. Love at different places..