Our fate...

After 5 years,
A beautiful girl sitting on a round sofa cum swing..

she was nearly in her 30s just when a small hand pointed a spoon to her

she was nearly in her 30s just when a small hand pointed a spoon to her.. A girl got up from her lap and said..

Girl: offo.. Kinne nakhre hai aapke mom.. Khao na naanu daantengi.. (Cutely)

Lady: hume nahi khana reeva bahut ho gaya na.. Bas karo.. (Annoyingly swirled her swing and she was none other than haseena... Girl's face became a little clear and she was Reeva malik.. Haseena's daughter.. Mom ki jaan, naanu ki jaan.. Mahi buddy (mahipal) ki ladli... Bahut sharp aur had se zyada matured.. Importantly bua, fufaji ki zindagi..

RM: kya poblem hai mom

RM: kya poblem hai mom.. Why are you not eating.. (Sitting on her lap again)

HM: nothing.. (Held reeva from belly and kept chin on her head looking at moon) reeva..

RM: yes mom.. (Looking at moon)

HM: I love you.. (Kissed her hair)

RM: I know.. I love you too.. But less than bua.. (Chuckled)

HM: I know.. Your bua is everything to me too... She is my life.. (In mind)  bcz she gave me new life..(to reeva) ab bahut ho gaya mom ko dantne ka natak ab utho aur sone chalo..

RM: chalo.. (Wrapped hands on her neck and leg on her waist)

Haseena took her Inside and made her slept... Haseena herself sat on table with a diary pen and as her routine started crying..

HM: kahan ho anu... I hope khush ho.. Aaj ek aur din guzar gaya aur hum kuch nahi kar paaye.. Reeva asked me about her father and I was silent... Kaash tum hote toh uski koi demand poori karne ke liye uske paas jinnie nahi papa hote.. But, I wish you to be happy... Good night

She smiled as a tear droppped on her good night and laid beside his biggest love mark..

Some other house,
A man came and sat on sofa tired.. A glass of water came in front of him.. He looked at that hand and she was khushi... And the man was anubhav.. She sat beside him and kept hand on her shoulder..

K: missing her.. (Sweetly)

AS: a lot.. I wait for her everyday and whole day finish like everyday... Kabhi toh intezaar khatam ho.. (Hopefully smiled at khushi)

K: you know hum dono apne apne pyaar ka wait kar rahe hai tum uska aur mai kisi aur ka..(smiling aimlessly at moon)

AS: you had someone.. You never shared this with anyone.. (Amazed)

K: kiya kuch ke saath par tum khud itne upset the.. I don't want you to be more upset... (Caring)

AS: khushi you are my friend.. Hum baaki pati patni ki tarah nahi hai.. But you could have shared.. (Held her hand)

K: tumhari dream girl ka naam haseena hai na.. (Smiling)

AS: hmm... What about your dream boy... (Chuckled)

K: veer..

Haseena's house,
A man came in her room and hugged reeva... Reeva woke up and screamed.. Haseena too sat up..

RM: veer.. My jinnie.. (Hugged him like monkey).

V: how's my baby..

RM: very fine.. (Kissed his cheek) I missed you a lot..

V: achha.. Aap na thodi der mahi buddy ke paas jaao.. Hume mom se baat karni hai.. (Putting her down)

RM: okay.. (Happily)

Reeva went and veer sat beside haseena.. She was in kurti plazo not like before in shorts..

R: how are you haseena.. (Calmly)

HM: (wrapping dupatta on herself due to cold and walked to window) how am I supposed to.. (Teary smile) I want him, need him, love him but our fate.. (Wiped her tears)

V: I wish woh bhi tujhe yaad karta ho.. (Walking to her)

HM: karta hai.. He is karishma's brother.. He is in udaipur but i can't go to him.. It'll be injustice to his wife... (Teary eyed)

V: it's injustice to all three of you... Na tu khush hai, na anu aur na hi woh ladki.. Kya fayda aisi shadi ka.. Tune use cheat nahi kiya.. Par use dard to utna hi diya na.. Agar woh anu se pyaar karti hai toh ab tak toh anu ko usse pyaar ho jana chahiye tha na... Par no, usne bhi kisi wajah se shaadi ki hogi.. Ek baar please karishma se baat kar..

HM: karti hun.... (Smiled) abhi reeva ko bula de kal uska school bhi hai.. Maharani subah uthegi nahi.. (Chuckled)

V: chal good night.. (Hugged her)

Reeva came and haseena slept with her..

Returning to anushi.. (Anubhav and khushi)

AS: veer.. You loved him..

K: bahut.. Bas maa papa ke liye i married you.. (A tear flowed)

AS: and me too but maa is no More now.. I really regret not talking to her before that day in hospital.. (Gets emotional)

K; you were not at all fault.. Kismat hi aisi hai.. She already suffered heart threats two times till our engagement.. Now, she suffered one more and couldn't survive.. (Professionally)

AS: (chuckling) woh toh khud ko samjha lenge.. But, who is speaking khushi ya phir dr. Khushi.. .

Both laughed and then ate food... They went upstairs together but moved to opposite sides...

Anubhav's room...
He went and changed... Coming out of washroom he pulled a curtain and the whole wall has anuseena and haseena's photos..

AS: hi jaan.. Aaj ka din.. Sabse pehle as promised I completed my duty.. Ghar aake khushi se baat ki.. Jaisa waada kiya usse dosti karli aur aako dhoondhnd ki koshish nahi ki.. (Tears were flowing) I fulfilled your every promise.. Ab toh aa jaao na.. I miss you.. I want you, I need you, I love you but our fate..

He slet crying with haseena's photos..
Haseena too slept like that...

UPCOMING
Met again..
Stay tuned......
Bye.... 👋👋