Mile High Club.. ✈🔥

It's has been two weeks they were on mission and they kept it professional whole day investigating for mission but at night they turned same wild partners they were..

Today, they were reuturning from kerela to udaipur.. It was a 5 hour flight (i don't know how much time.. But it was necessary for me).. Also, they had night flight....

They reached airport and were in waiting room.. From udaipur they were only two..

AS: aaj finally my favourite fantasy.. Mile high club.. I will not leave you.. (Smirked evilly)

HM: I never imagined this.. But it will be fun I think..

AS: it will be more then fun.. Isiliye to night flight book ki..

HM: hmm..

Both get excited and get seated... Fortunately they  got the last seating corner row... It was nearly midnight and all were slept.. But, our anuseena were looking for perfect opportunity what he got as soon as the seat before them got ots lights off... He also switched off the light...

HM: light kyun off ki.. (Whispering and raise hand to on switch)

AS: hamari jaan..(sexily) abhi dekho sab so gaye toh mood banate hai na.. (Grabbed her lower waist and caressed)

HM: hmm... Idea bura nahi hai jannab ka..

She grew closer and they started kissing wildly not creating any voice... His hand went towards her hips and pressing them earning low moans.. She broke the kiss and kept his hand on her private part..

AS: very desperate haan..? (Chuckled devilishly)

HM: shut your trap and do it.. (Slapped him playfully)

AS: you are persuading me to be rough.. (Pushed hand Inside her short and started rubbing her private part cruelly)

HM: aahh.. Oohh... Yeess.. Umm.. Aahh..(kept her moans low but he was getting cruel)

AS: I told you... Even my ego regarding this is dangerous... Ab bhugto.. (He put his finger inside her making her body shiver)

HM: lets move to lavatory.. It's being hard here.. (Removed his hand and smooched his lips lightly)

First anubhav went inside lavatory and then looking of nobody is watching..She escaped there.. He pulled her inside kissing hard and pressing her chest seductively.. She slipped her hand and opened belt of his pant.. He smiled in kiss seeing her desires burning on top of it... He pushed her on sink counter and opened her skirt.... She slid his trouser down too...

AS: you ready... Just don't scream.(warned her huffing)

HM: I am ready.. But please hold my mouth.. It's hard to keep my moans low.. (Raised her body as his hand found way foen again)

He nodded and pressed her mouth.. She closed her eyes in  pain and pleasure as he enters inside her and started thrusting.. She too was enjoying and removed his hand... Now, she was comfortable and just moaned lowly.. He had held her waist and she was sitting on bathroom counter.. Her one leg on slab and other around his waist... He knew he was near and kissed her hard supressind her moans.. He grew faster and both reached climax...

AS: it was good.. (Buckling his pants and huffing)

HM: yaa... It was very good.. (Rest head on mirror and huffing heavily)

AS: come out.. (Kissed her cheek).

HM: just two minutes.. You go out.. (Tired as hell)

He smiled and went to his seat... After a minute she made herself presentable and went out also... He was sleeping there.... She went and hugged him in sleep.. He too craddled her in his arms and both slipped into dreamland...

It was 4 in morning, an announcement wake them up.... She looked at him and kissed his cheek..

HM: good morning baby..

AS: (kissed her nose) good morning.. How's your pain.. (Whispering)

HM: it's good.. Let's have something.. I am hungry..

They rang the Bell and ordered something.. After half hour they reached udaipur and both went to anubhav's home.. Now, it's normal for them to be at same place.. They had each other's clothes also there..

Haseena changed and anu was in wahroom... She wore his hoody only.. His phone rand suddenly and it shows behna..

HM: behna... His sister maybe.. (She called) anu...

AS: haan.. (From inside)

HM: it's your sister calling.. Hum uthaen kya.. (Cutely)

AS: nahi rehne do.. Hum aate hai..

She nodded and kept his phone aside.. She laid down on bed and anubhav came out to find her like a small baby on his king size bed... He chuckled and then looked for his phone..

AS: bahut dino baad behna ka phone aya..

He dialed her number again and karishma picked up the phone...

KS: good morning bhaiya..

AS: good morning behna....

KS: aaj aap itni jaldi uth gaye.. Kaa baat hai.. (Teased him)

AS: abhi abhi ek mission se laute hai... (Haseena shifted in his lap and ge smiled)

KS: kya dekh ke smile kiye aap.. (Doubtfuly)

AS: aa.. Kuch nahi.. Bas aise hi.. Aap bataiye kya baat hai.. Aaj bhaiya ki yaad kaise ayi subah subah..(rest on bedrest and made her comfortable in his lap)

KS: haan.. Hume na hamaari pehli posting licknow mai mili hai.. SI karishma singh reporting sir.. (She saluted keeping phone down)

AS: jai hind... I am proud of you.. Bahut achha hai maa ke pass aap rahengi ab.. (Happily)

KS: aaa.. Bhaiya.. A.. Agle hafte hamari shaadi hai... (Teary eyes)

AS: itni jaldi.. Matlab pata hai rehan bhi lucknow mai hai aur hum khush hai par koi dikkat.. (Concerned)

KS: nahi.. Bas rehanji ki maa chahti hai ki hum shaadi kar ken aur apni pehli posting pe unhi ke ghar se jayen.. Aap ayenge na.. (Emotional eyes)

AS: bilkul aayenge... Hum bahut khush hai bas kuch waqt bhi nahi bita paaye tumhare saath.. (Regret smile)

KS: to agle hafte se to rasmen shuru hai.. Matlab shadi ko 13-14 din hai.. Aap aaj hi aa jaao na..(like babies)

AS: okay behna.. Hum aate hai shaam tak nikalte hai subah tak pahunchenge...

KS: thik hai.. Bye.. (Flying kiss)

AS: bye..

He cut the call and wake haseena up.. She woke up and they were having lunch when anubhav said..

AS: kal se 15 din ke liye Hume lucknow jaana hai.. (Little sad on going away)

HM: (stopped eating) achha..Aa.. Kya kaam hai.. (Also sad)

AS: hamari behen ki shaadi ki rasme hai agle hafte se.. Woh chahti hai ki hum aj rat hi nikal jaayen yaha se.. (Blank expression)

HM: ohh.. (Strike something) hum bhi chalenge.. Matlab hamare bhi dost ki shaadi same din hai.. Hum saath chalte hai aur saath hi wapas aa jaayenge... Kuch din hum ammi ke pass rahenge.. (Excited)

AS: tum lucknow ki native ho.. (Surprised)

HM: haan.. Toh saath chalen..? Uski shaadi ki hat rasam toh hum waise bhi attend karenge to ek hafta ammi ke saath spend kar lenge.. Waise bhi i can't stay away from you so many days..(dramatically) I will sneak into your house.. Or you can do it... Please. (Narrow eyes)

AS: done.. It's night travel toh koi dekhega bhi toh dikkat nahi hogi..

HM: yess...... (Got up and hugged him)

They kissed and started planning for lucknow trip..

UPCOMING
____ In car.... 🔥😈
Stay tuned....
Bye... 👋👋