Pain... 😭

Same day,
Anubhav returns excited to meet her with a little sadness for agreeing with his mother.. He rang the door bell..

AS: yeh jaan kahan hai... Lock kyun nahi khol rahi hai.. (Again rang the doorbell) are... Hum sparekey use kar lete hai..

He opened the door to find no one.. He checked each and every room but she was no where.. He went to terrace and found it all decorated beautifully and lovingly..

AS: (smile) jaan ne sab kuch kiya phir khud kahan chai gayi.. (He tried calling but it was switch off) kahin unke ghar.. (Predicting)Haan Wahin dekhte hai...

He went to her house and rang the doorbell.. She opened the door and as usual hugged him but a light friendly hug to which he tightened it touching her whole body with a desperacy in eyes.. She broke it feeling uncomfortable from mind.. Although, her heart wanted to get drown in that feeling...

HM: aaiye anubhav ander.. (She said in a sweet but not that jingling voice he wanted to hear)

AS: (came inside and found his favorite food) jaan you made all my favorites again.. Wow.. (Tried hugging her but she gets back)

HM: aap baitho hum ek hotcase hai woh laate hai.. (A calm and broken voice)

She went Inside controlling herself and stood with support of slab... Suddenly, her neck found some wet kisses madly and waist caged in two arms..

AS: (desperately kissing and licking her neck) i missed you so much jaan... (Breathing in herneck) Us mission ke pehle humne aapko apne kareeb paaya tha..jabse humne aapko kitna miss kiya.. (Breathing heavily in desperacy and kissing seductively and softly)

She wanted this but her mind just read those lines and pushed him away.. He was dumbfounded and tried kissing her again but she pushed him to wall hardly again..

AS: why are you behaving like this.. Jaan what happened yaar.. (Held her upper arms)

HM: (releasing her arms) anubhav.. You know everything.. (Held his hand and pointed to his ring) this happened.. (Fakely smiled widely) congratulations anu for your new life... But sorry, (a regret face) we are over here... But, aapki shaadi se hum bahut khush hai.. (Picked up that hotcase and moved outside)

AS: (still in kitchen) ab haseena hume chhod degi...(blank face)How will I live.. Haan hume pyaar hai ya nahi I don't know.. (Took a deep breath) But, I can't stand her going away..

He hurriedly went outside and again hugged her from back very tightly.. She tried controlling herself and pushing him but he hand held so tight that she failed and left a sob..

HM: a.. An.. Anu please leave me.. I am just your friend now.. (Closed her eyes) She is your new jaan now.. I am.. (He got angry)

AS: (turned her and pulled on himself tightly that she couldn't breath) only you are my jaan..(gritting teeth) I don't love her.. I don't need her.. I only want you.. I need you.. I can't live without you.. (Kissing all over her face and hands holding her very close)

HM: (tears flew but she smiled and said) anubhav.. You were not so addicted to me when we met.. You will get usual to her presence... She is beautiful than me..(praising genuinely)I saw the pictures on Instagram.. You were looking so beautiful together... (Hopeful and broken eyes) just try to love her I am sure you'll find your soul mate in her along with a new and hot bedmate.. (Chuckled and pushed him wiping tears) chalo ab.. Poore three and half months hum saath the aakhiri din se best friendship ki shuruaat karte hain (smiled genuinely after a whole day) aur tumhari nayi life ko celebrate karte hai baitho..(pulled a chait out) Khana khate hai...

He was just gazing her and finding just her broken eyes... How perfectly she hide those tears and heartbreak pain.. He sat with her and ate the food... She was talking and laughing fakely all the time and he was adoring his love... Yes, he realized it too.. But, how to say... They completed the dinner and haseena went in kitchen...

She was taking bottle out from fridge when he pulled her and pinned to the wall... Before she could say anything he kissed her hard... She was not at all responding but he was not ready to break the kiss... She finally responded and they kissed for 20 minutes... Tears were flowing from eyes of both and all pain, frustration, cries were there in the kiss.. He finally left her... She was huffing and he held her same close again..

AS: please aise mat karo na.. (Nuzzling her face while both in tears) please don't go.. (Kissed her cheeks) I want you always.. (Moving his nose to her neck)

HM: (pushed a little to stop his actions and said loudly) anubhav hume tumse pyaar ho gaya hai.. I love you.. (He was shocked)Aur aisa nahi hona chahiye tha.. Par ab toh ho gaya pyaar...(started crying loudly) Isiliye please hume aur dard mat do aur jaao apni honewaali wife ke paas...(sat half way) Bahut mushkil se hum is dard aur khud ko sambhal paayen hai.. Please don't force me to cry again... Leave me alone... Jaao...

She pushed him so hard that he fell and then she too fell on ground... Both were crying sitting on floor... Anubhav cradlled her closer and took her in a sooting kiss... She participated equally... He picked her up in bridal style for the first time... Before today, they always went kissing like desperate hunks... Today, they were lovesick characters just wanting thier love..

He walked to room and placed her on bed getting on her... He was now kissing and sucking lovingly all over her neck and little exposed chest as he opened shirt buttons... She was aroused but not wanted this.. She stop him and asked softly...

HM: it's just somedays...You will be khushi's husband... Please stop it anu.. We can't do this..(Trying to get up but he pulled again)

AS: (started again and said between kisses) I don't care... I just need you so much at the moment... Please don't stop me... Jaan I will die... (She placed a finger on his lips shaking her head in no and he kissed that finger) please jaan..

She can no more control and surrendered to him... He kissed her entirely and opened her clothes... Despite being rough he was kissing and worshipping her wholely.. She was in tears all the while and so do he.. He pushed himself down and kissed her private area softly and lovingly making her desires calm and craving for love rise... She pulled him up and kissed his lips softly and calmly... He entered her while kissing and grinded her kissing all the while... They loved each other whole night in a calm and loving way not the wild, desperate way they do..

Next morning,
Haseena woke up and looked at him... She kissed his face entirely in tears and took a bath... She changed into comfortable clothes and packed her stuff.... She kissed his forehead and left collecting her nessecities..

He was still sleeping when suddenly............

UPCOMING
😁😁 I won't tell you..
Stay tuned....
Bye... 👋👋