Hot junior..🔥 cool senior.. 🥶

Next day,
After duty, haseena came to anubhav's house in a formal wear.. She planned for her most loved fantasy...

She enters through main door and searched for him.. She saw him in his cabin and smirked..

HM: ab aap kaise bachenge.. Sirrr...

She enters the cabin swaying her body.. She wore a pencil skirt with white sleeveless shirt...

She went and placed a file on his table and then take a round around his chair saying

HM: good evening sirr... Hum na thoda late ho gaye.. I am so sorry.. (Touching his shoulders sensually)

AS: aur hum aapke late hone ka reason jaan sakte hai miss malik.. (Got up and walked behind her)

HM: sir woh hume na kuch important kaam tha.. You know hum thode busy the.. Personal kaam mai.. (Standing at a place and showing fake innocence)

AS: (pulled her by waist) toh aapka important kaam.. Yahan kar lete hai.. Is case ko baad mai discuss kar lenge(Gliding finger on her face)

HM: ji..? (Fake surprise) nahi sir.. Hum us type ki ladki nahi hai.. I am sorry.. Hum chalte hai.. Hmm.. (Started moving out swaying her hips)

Anubhav went behind her and glued ger to the wall not letting her go.. He went and bit her neck lightly..

AS: woh kya hai na.. Hume jo chahiye bas chahiye... Toh just follow my orders.. Clear..

HM: yes sir.. (Fake sadness and low voice) par hum apne pati ko dhokha nahi de sakte.. (Innocent eyes)

AS: dena padega.. Hum bhi to apni wife ko dhokha de rahe hai.. Forget that and enjoy.. (Bit her earlobe)

He kissed her lips hard and she was still pinned to that wall.. He moved his hands in her top and caressed her waist gaining a melody in his mouth.. She broke the kiss and flipped them.. Now, he was pinned to wall and she opened his shirt throwing it away..

HM: I am ready sir... You are more than desirable... (Kissed his chest and neck in a line till ear) you are too hot.. (Bit her ear and licked there)let's move to room..

AS: no.. It'll be more fun here... Come..

He placed her on the table making things on that to fall down and them settling on it... He pulled her by legs and kissed her going between ler legs... She wrapped legs on his waist and got rid of heels.. He opened her jwellery and shirt while kissing not at all wanting to leave her soft lips.. She was also not breathless despite kissing for such a long time... He removed her shirt and she undid the buckle of his belt.. He kissed and sucked on whole visible and exposed part of her body... He moved down till navel and pulled down the skirt leaving her in transparent inners..

AS: your husband is too lucky miss malik.. I envy him... Just want to kill him for stealing this beauty from me.. ssss.. Just so sexy.. (Kissed her chest above her bra)

HM: sir.. Even I envy your wife.. She stole this from me.. Flipped them and got down to unzip his pant and started kissing his private area.. She was too aroused and immediately flipped them again..

HM: please do it an..

AS: no... It's sir..

HM: sirr.. Please do it.. Don't make me mad.. Please.. (She kissed his lips in each line unable to control) my cool senior..

AS: as you say my hot junior... (Squeezing her chest)

He said this and first opened her inners.. Then, entered her fully in a hard stroke making her head threw back and earning a loud scream.. He started doing it after a minute when she get normal... He thursted and pumped hard inside her continoisly earning sensous and melodious moans...

HM: aaaahhh.. Aaahhh.. Aa. Aah.. Aah.. Anuu.. Aahhh.. Anuuuu... (In pain and pleasure wet in sweat)

AS: it's sir.. Not anu...

HM: yes.. Aaa... Aahhhh.. S.. Aa.. Sirrrr.... Aaahhh.. Please don't.. Aaahhh.. Don't stop.. Umm.. I am loving it.. Aahh..

They did it for nearly five hours and then they were laying sweaty and drained... She was on table and anubhav on chair in his pant only... She woke up slowly and get dressed... She went and sat on his lap keeping head on his chest lovingly snuggling in him..

AS: had I been too rough.. Hmm.. (Caressing her hair lightly)

HM: no.. I love it.. But, I am hungry now.. Kuch order karen.. (Getting up slowly)

AS: kya order karun baby... (Smooching her lips lightly)

HM: jo chaho karo... Bas so called healthy khana mat mangana.. Kuch spicy sa..(made a cute sound from mouth)

AS: (chuckled) you are more than cute.. (Kissed her cheek) hum karte hai kuch order... Fresh hoke change karlo...

HM: okay...

She went upstairs and took a bath... She wore a short she carried but in top she grabbed his hoody.. He came back changing in another room... He brought food also...

AS: haseena khana aa gaya..

He saw her in his clothes sitting in blanket wrapping herself in it.. She was looking like a diamond in a cotton bundle... She had closed her eyes and head reasting behind... He adored her for sometime and said.. It was midnight so they felt cold also...

AS: haseena.. Khana aa gaya.. Kha len..?

HM: hmm.. Yahan aao na.. I am feeling cold.. Tum mere dost ho na.. Tumhe hug karke sona hai.. (Forwarding hands like a baby which were covered till fingertips in his hoody sleeves)

AS: coming... (Smiling)

He put food beside bed and came in blanket.. She laid on him and hugged him feeling cold...

AS: hamare kapde kyun pehne..?

HM: hamare kapadon mai thand lag rahi thi.. Sleeveless top tha hamare paas.. Isiliye yeh pehen liya... Ab khilao na khana.. Utho..

He sat straight and she on top of him wrapping legs on him.. He fed her and himself too... Both ate and then slept in same position only hugging each other feeling blessed...

They both were loving each other each day emotionally... They cared for one another, loved to pamper like this... But, they hid them saying as desires and friendship.. It's desire but their is some love too... They must identify it...

UPCOMING
Karishma ki shadi...
Stay tuned....
Bye.... 👋👋