Hot Drive.. 🔥🚗

It was evening,
They had given leave application and now were ready to leave.. Anubhav was keeping stuff at back and haseena came after looking and checking house..

AS: chalen..? (Sweet smile)

HM: hmmm.. Let's go.. (Sat on driving seat)

AS: what..? (Confused)

HM: I will drive today.. (Attitude in her voice killing his resolve)

He sat and they started to drive... It was 7 in evening when they leave for lucknow.. They reched highway till 9 and it was all dark till now... They were driving on highway and haseena interwined their hands..

AS: kya hua.. (Softly)

HM: pata nahi... I just want to feel the weather for sometime.. No more erotic make outs.. Please... (Asking cutely)

AS: hmm.. Let me arrange the weather..

He switched off the AC and opened the window... She was just smiling and he played a soothing sufi music..

HM: perfect.. (Chuckled)

He was just adoring that how can a girl be bold, desirous and hot along with being cute, sweet and loving.. He was feeling something different for her and couldn't control to just move and kiss her forehead for the first time since they met... She was surprised and felt same different feeling.. She asked teasingly..

HM: what was that.. Tumne kabhi hamare head pe kiss nahi kiya.. Aaj kya alag tha.. Hmm.. (Focusing on road)

AS: I just felt like doing it.. Head pe kiss na karne ke kaafi reasons ho sakte hai... Today I adored you.. (Smiled)

She left his hand and pushed on steering leaning towards him.. She too kissed his head and cheek.. He smiled and rest his head on her shoulder... They ate something after a hour and he keep head on his shoulder again...

He slept like this and she was just adoring him while driving focusingly... In midnight, he woke up at 2 to find himself on her shoulder and her yawning...

AS: baby..

HM: hmm.. (Blinking eyes nonstop)

AS: woh wahan ek dhaba hai.. Gaadi roko na.. (Fresh and sweet voice)

HM: hmm..

She stopped the car there and they stepped in..

AS: jaake facewash karlo.. Hum chai aur kuch khane ko order karte hai... (Sitting on a cot nearby)

HM: okay..

She came after getting freshen up and sat there with fresh face..

HM: Hmm.. Kya order kiya..

AS: chhole bhature...

HM: itna heavy.. Aadhiraat mai.. (Wide eyes dramatically)

AS: (in her ear) abhi thodi der mai hi aapko kaafi energy ki zarurat padegi jaan.. Kha lo..

HM: (smirked) oh... Phir to kha lete hai..

They had there food talking and laughing carefree.. They paid the bill and continued driving to lucknow.. It was now 3 and as it was rainy season it will be dark till 6..

As they reached a double lane side covered road haseena slipped her hand on his thigh roaming it sensually... He smirked still looking on road and she continued doing so.. Her hand reached its zip and he parked car at a side which was in a small lane..

He pulled her for a kiss and started moving hands on her thighs.. She had wore a backless top and denim shorts.. He squeezed her back and she removed his shirt... He pulled her short out and she shifted on his lap.. She was getting aroused as he moved to her neck and started kissing, biting, sucking there.. She opened the zip and button of his pant and slip it a little down...

HM: protection..? (Asked whispering)

AS: it's in back pocket.. (Huffing heavily)

She pushed herself on him trying to find packet... He pulled her top down and started sucking her chest like a baby... She was moaning and found the packet with a difficulty... She moved back and he started sucking her again while her back touched horn making it horn.. He slid her inner down and pushed himself inside her after sliding the cover down his part... She cried out and started moving up and down hardly.. They were making out in middle of road feating of someone seeing them but they were too engrosed in their world... They climaxed soon and she was seated on him..

AS: what happened... Hmm.. (Breathing heavily)

HM: nothing... Just loved it.. (Smooched him)

AS: me too... (Leaving a loud gasp)

She slipped back to her seat and wore back her clothes... He also corrected himself and car too.. She swiped clean the mirrors which were covered in fog and sweat.. They turned on the AC and relaxed for sometime.

HM: chalen... Late ho jaayenge...

AS: hmm..

He ignited the car start and they drove fast now... In no time they reached lucknow border and it was 9:30... Just then his phone rang and it was karishma..

AS: ji behna... (Jolly mood)

KS: kaha ho aap bhaiya.. Kitni der lagegi..

AS: bas border pe hai behna.. Thodi der mai pahunch jaayenge..

KS: ohh..

They were talking and a car was coming.. Haseena screamed.. "Anu left lo gaadi".. He turned left and both took a sigh.. Karishma was shocked at a girl calling his brother with all rights.. She called from phone.. Anubhav asked haseena to be quite..

KS: bhaiya yeh awaaz kiski thi.. (Doubtfully)

AS: aa.. Hum na hamari ek dost ke saath aa rahe hai.. Use bhi rk dost ki shaadi mai aana tha.. To saath mai hai..

KS: dost ya.. (Coughed showing her doubt)

AS: are dost hi hai.. Ab hum phone rakte hai.. Bye..

KS: bye... (Hang up rhe phone) kucho to baat hai.. Pata lagaana padega..

She gave a doubtful expression....

UPCOMING
Doubts rising on brother
Stay tuned....
Bye... 👋👋