First night room... 🔥😈

Morning at haseena's house..
Anubhav woke up to find haseena sleeping on him with an innocent smile.. He caressed her cheek and smiled.. He was feeling something but as usual just named it unusual..

AS: (in mind) kitni masoom hai na aap... This hotness and innocence will kill me someday... Par ab shayad aapke bina rehna namumkin sa lagta hai... Shayad aapki aadat ho gayi hai jaan hume.. Physically bhi aur... (After a second) emotionally bhi.. Khair kahan ja rahi hai aap.. (Carefree smile)

He shrugged away his thought and lightly shook her..

AS: jaan... Wake up its morning.. Jaldi.. (Sweetly)

HM: hmm.. (Slip off him and yawned stretching herself) good morning.. (Pouts)

AS: good morning.. (Pecked her pouted lips)

She took a rob out of cupboard and said while going to bathroom...

HM: aaj aise hi jaana padega... Coffee banane gaye aur ammi ne dekha to daant padegi.. Sorry baby.. (Leaned on bathroom door)

AS: hmm.. (Came to her) koi baat nahi... I will manage with sweet only..

And kissed her wildly pinning to the same door... She smiled in kiss and kissed equally.. He broke the kiss and kissed her forehead before leaving...

AS: bye...

HM: bye.. (He left and she to herself) kya hi gaya tha kal... Ek dost ke liye pehle kabhi hum itna nahi roye... Why do I want anu to pamper me, be near me and never scold me.. Being my senior too.. His behavior affects me a lot.. I think I am addicted to him both physically and. (After a second) emotionally too... Anyways he is not going anywhere...

Like this, days went slowly and it was now day of marriage... Haseena too had to come as she didn't attended other functions because ammi wanted her to be with her only... She arrived in wedding too but anubhav was busy and they didn't collided...

It was reception time after wedding the same day and haseena arrived... She went to stage and hugged rehan..

HM: congratulations rehan...

RS: thank you so much haseena.. Karishma, haseena my friend... Haseena, karishma my wife..

HM: hi.. To aap hai iski karu.. Congratulations to you too.. For you.. (Gave a box) khol ke dekho...

They opened it and it had very cute wrist watches with their photos on each other's watches..

HM: gum dono jab bhi time dekhoge to yaad rahega ki isme se kuch waqt is photo waale ka bhi hai.. Stay happy.. (Smiling)

KS: yeh toh bahut sunder hai haseenaji.. Dhanyavaad..

HM: koi nahi.. Mai apne bhai bhabhi ke liye yeh kar hi sakti hun na..(side hugging rehan)

She was talking and just when haseena heard a familiar voice from behind... He came calling karishma..

AS: behna aapko maa bula.. (Stopped when spotted haseena)

He didn't thought that his sister was here and started checking her out... She find situation getting out of control and said..

HM: aa.. Good evening sir.. Aap yahan.. (By eyes told to act)

AS: aa.. Jai hind haseenaji.. Aap..

HM: sir woh rehan hamare bhai hai isiliye.. (Nervous)

RS: toh yahi haseena hai aapki dost.. (Raising eyebrows)

AS: jj.. Ji.. Haseenaji hi hamari dost hai.. (Suddenly) haan.. Aap dono ko maa bula rahi hai kisise milwana hai..

KS: ji bhaiya.. (Doubtfully glared them)

They left and haseena immediately went down of stage... She was sure he will do something, so she went and stood in a alone area... Anubhav too arrived and walked towards her seducingly..

HM: baby... Please control.. (Continously looking here and there) tumhari behen ki shaadi hai.. Have some shame.. (Stood at a distance looking at stage)

AS: (came and touched her hair) you are looking too hot.. It's very hard to control.. (Pretending to be a normal talk)

HM: for me too.. You are looking hot too.. (Removed his hand away)

AS: yahan se left side pe ek room hai, uspe Reshma mentioned hai.. Jao wahan.. (Smirking) I am coming..

HM: (wide eyes) what.. (Whisper) anu you are.. (Close eyes disappointingly) it's your sister's first night room... (Smiling to a random) tumhari puri family hai yahan.. And you want.. Not at all.. (Stubborn)

AS: (whisper) woh kisi aur ke liye booked hai... I just replaced the plates.. Humne pehle hi dekh liya tha tumhe to arrange kar diya... Baad mai phir badal denge.. Just paas waala room hai... (Sensually touches her shoulder and she bent down removing it)

HM: okay.... Waiting for you.. Koi gadbad hui na toh.. You are dead.. (Gave a evil smile and left to room)

While going she gave a wink and flying kiss to which he gave a sly look.. And all this was noticed by karishma... She was sure they two have something and decided to talk later...

Here, haseena went to room which was booked and spotted the wine bottle along with lemon for later... She chuckled on his desperacy and sat there serving two glasses of wine.. He arrrived and saw her on middle of bed with a wine glass and moving one leg on other sensually...

AS: Hmmm.. Ready completely haan.. (Removed his upper coats instantly and climbed on her)

HM: tum na har baar extra hot lagte ho.. (Touched his body)Had se zyada.. (Sensually and turned them)

AS: yeh wine toh pee len.. (Pointed to glass in his hand)

HM: wait.. And you are not allowed to kiss today... On lips not even once.. (Tracing his lips)

AS: but... (And her action stopped him)

She moved closer to his sitting figure and poured wine over his abs licking that equally near his lower abdomen... He closed his eyes moaning and now opened her dress... He removed her remaining clothes also.. He also poured wine on her naked body and licked it..

HM: umm.. Aahh.. Aa.. Umm.. Baby.. (Pulled him up)

AS: jaan.. You taste amazing with wine.. (Licked her shoulder)

HM: I know.. You too..

She moved down opening his remaining clothes and kissing his whole body... He impatiently made her sit on his part and entered her... She screamed loudly and started going up and down madly making their desires rise.. He turned her and again entered with same passion again.. He made her tired of this and they collapsed after 40 minutes... He pulled her closer and rested for a minute...

UPCOMING
Haseena left..
Stay tuned....
Bye... 👋👋

Tell if you didn't got notifications and sorry for yesterday... Also, please like and comment on this story... You are commenting very less..

New story's characters are uplaoding tomorrow... Byee..