Friend Promise...

They left and anuseena were still gazing at each other.... They slowly said together..

HM and AS: anu/jaan..

Anubhav started coming closer but haseena back off a little and then gave a friendly light hug to which like always he tightened it but not in a desperate way but like he gained his breaths back.. She wanted to be like this forever but reluctantly broke the hug..

HM: how are you.. (Composed herself and smiled)

AS: missed you so much.. (Hugged her again tightly and she can't stop)

HM: me too... (Pushed him with a difficulty) how's everything going... (Walking to her desk) you and khu.. Your wife.. (Settled herself and asked him to sit)

AS: (sat on front seat) I just followed what you said.. She is my best friend.. Nothing else and she will never be... It was just you and only you.. (Rage and longingness for her in eyes)

HM: you are still stuck there.. (Pretending like nothing happened)

Picking a file and he grabbed that file angrily walked to her and held her arms pulling her closer... She gasped and he was about to ask something but her phone rang..

HM: hello... Yes ma'am.. Ohh.. Yes I am her mother... (Anubhav gets shocked)Ya I am sending her father.. (Anubhav gets teary eyed) father figure.. My friend.. I am busy you can send her with him.. Ohhkk.. Thank you... (She cut the call and about to dial a no. But anubhav asked)

AS: (shaky voice) did you marry.. (Fear similar to death in his eyes) you are someone's mother..

HM: yess.. I am someone's mother but not wife.. She is only my daughter.. (Called veer) hello.. Veer can you please go and pick reeva.. Haan, use pet dard hai.. Hum busy hai.. Use laake yahin chhod dena.. Thank you so much... Byee. (Hang up the call) sirr.. Here are your files... Yeh current completed cases ki files hai.. Um.. Ongoing cases ke files hum bhijwa denge... (Professionally)

AS: (frustrated he held her and said sternly) hume pata hai aap pehle ki tarah drama kar rahi hai... You love me.. And even if you don't.. I do.. I love you.. Only you.. Haseena please talk to me.. I..

KS; (interepting them) ahemm.. Aheemm.. Aap logon ko bahut kuch dekhna, sunna, kehna hai.. Par, bahar sab hai.. Aaraam se mil lena abhi please.. (Bowed head as she was the only connection in these days)

Anuseena nodded and he left for headquarters... Haseena too tried to work but failed....

In market,
Khushi was shopping when she saw veer with reeva... She was more than happy.. Veer too came there and saw her.. They were lost on each other.. He is veer..

RM: what happened jinnie

RM: what happened jinnie.. Lo na chocolate.. (Cutely)

V: (gaining senses) haa.. Haan.. Bhaiya ek chocolate do iske pasand ki.. Select princess.. (Made her sit on table and to khushi) hi..

K: (hugged him and started crying) I know veer I was wrong... I shouldn't have married someone else... Please don't hate me.. (Sobbing on him)

V: (hugged her too) I don't hate you... Relax please and stop we are in market.. (Broke the hug)

K: (said before he says)I want to clear everything please... I can't stay away more.. I love you and I missed you so much...(straight forward)

V: your husband..? (Amazed) I mean I said ki I only love you and I still do.. But, you were with him last 5 years.. (Confused)

K: hum sab batayenge.. Tum bas kal milna humse.. (Happiness in voice) I am very happy.. (She chuckled) and as a small clearance my husband is my best friend.. He knows about you.. He'll be more happy than me..

V: (chuckled) tum abhi bhi waise ki waisi hi ho.. Paagal.. Hum zaroor milenge agar hume hamare pyaar ke liye ek mauka mil raha hai toh.. (Happily) waise sorry par tumhre hi waade tha ki I won't find you so i didn't do that.. (Regret)

K: forget it.. (She went bidding a good bye and said to herself) ab hum anubhav ko bhi uske pyaar se milwa ke rahenge.. I feel she will definitely accept him.. Uske saath saat vachan lene ke liye ab yeh ek vachan todna padega.. Ab tak o felt ki kabhi toh hum dono aage badh paayenge but the way I needed my love... He needs his love too... I promise I will make my best friend happy at any cost... (And went promising to help him)

Here veer was in car with reeva..
He was also thinking same..

V: ab hume haseena ki bhi help karni padegi.. I can't forget khushi how will she and she know he doesn't love his wife.. Yeh uske saath bhi ghalat hai.. Ab tak laga ki usne aisa kiya to deta hun saath... But, jo khushi aaj hume mili hai woh haseena bhi deserve karti hai.. I promise I will make my best friend happy at any cost.. (He promised himself and reched thana)

He enters thana and reeva runs to karishma..

RM: buaaa.. (Hugged her)

KS: are reeva.. Aap yahan.. (Surprised)

V: Haan... Iska pet dard ho raha tha so A gayi.. Ja  mom ke paas..

Reeva happily went to haseena and she started talking with her.. Veer saw this and then said to karishma..

V: karu.. Listen.. (Asking to come aside)

KS: ji veer bhai.. (Slowly)

V: hume anubhav ke baare mai sab janna hai.. I can't see her like this anymore.. Please tell me everything.. From first till now.. Tum eklauti ho jise sab kuch pata hai aur sab samajhne ke baad hi har confusion hatke haseena aur anubhav ek honge.. (Keenly and seriously)

KS: Haan... Inke waade rakhne mai ek toh hum pis gaye aur uper se ye dono itna dukhi hai.. Ab bad bhaad mai gayi dono ki kasmen.. (Angrily and said calmly to him) kal subah baat karte hai..

V: done.. Byee..

He went and now karishma, veer and khushi will make those stupids understand their love and clear the confusion..

UPCOMING
some secrets in past time....
Stay tuned....

So, ab kuch parts mai anuseena thoda kam hai kyunki ek doosre ko, khushi ko, maa ko sabko, siwaay khud ke bachane mai, sochne mai kaafi confusion karliya inhone create jo ab yeh teeno clear karenge  after a cute date of veer and khushi... Also, here reeva and anuseena won't have much scenes.. As, they are mine have only these types on scenes... So, anuseena ke liye wait karna padega.. Aur haan, inke flashback mai kuch aur fantasies dikhaun kya.. Isse anuseena scenes mil jaayenge... Batado comment mai.. Byee.. 👋👋