Lusty Eyes.. 🤤😈

Anuseena have been flirting equally these days.. They had clearly understood each other's desires... Anubhav everytime came to police station complimenta her curves or body perfection... Haseena too does the same... But, both maintain professionalism too....

A fine day,
Haseena has been working in cabin... And others were outside discussing something important just like MPT... Anubhav enters and asked all to come to haseena's cabin..

AS; jai hind miss malik.. (Flirty voice)

HM: aa.. Han jai hind sir..

All: jai hind maddam sir...

HM: jai hind... Sir aap iss waqt kuch kaam tha..?(seducing eyes)

AS: ji... Ek criminal ko pakadna hai.. Aaj raat hum aur kuch thaano ke SHO jaane waale hai.. Kyunki mission can be dangerous.. So, unme se ek aap bhi hai... Ek western theme cocktail party hai us hisaab se taiyar hoke pahunch jaaiyega.. (Professionally)

HM: ji sir... Any safety gears required..?

AS: zyada kuch nahi.. Bas ek paper knife type ko do teen chewzen rakh lena baaki sab se shaq ho sakta hai.. Isiliye pehle hi pahuncha diye gaye hai guns, jackets etc.. Aur aap sab ko milke aaj ka din sambhalna hai kyunki miss malik ko abhi nikalna hoga woh party thodi dur hai.. Clear..?

All: yes sir...

HM: sir hum nikalte hai...

AS: ji..

Haseena went out and anubhav too... He stood behind her when she was standing at her car's door and whispered..

AS: aapko pick karne hum aayenge haseena..

HM: (slyly turned) kyun.. Hum khud nahi aa sakte.. (Narrow eyes)

AS: humne toh bas madad karne ka socha.. Waise agar hum aapko pick karen to koi dikkat..? (Raising eyebrows and moving eyes to her face)

HM: ji... Aap aa sakte hai hume pick karne.. Par uske baad drop bhi karna padega.. Kyunki aap le jayenge toh aana mushkil ho jaayega..(said moving her fingers in air near his face)

AS: bilkul... (He winked and left)

Haseena too went to her home and got ready in a party costume..

Anubhav came to pick her and beeped the horn

Anubhav came to pick her and beeped the horn... His breath got stuck and atmosphere around him got hot... She was looking no less than a fire pit... She looked at him too and got the same wibes..

He was eyeing her with utmost lust

He was eyeing her with utmost lust... She looked it his small eyes and was sure that she won't return innocent like before from today's party.. He was also getting same wibes and was sure his control can be lost any time and they can be everything else than only junior and senior..

HM: chalen sir.. (Same flirty voice)

AS: hmm..

They started drive to the resort where party was and anubhav was ogling over haseena whole route... Suddenly, she spoke..

HM: sir aapne bataya nahi hum kaise lag rahe hai.. (Cute voice lazily)

AS: aapne bhi yoh toh nahi bataya.. (Threw her bomb at herself)

HM: hmm.. Waise aapko batane ki zarurt mehsus hui... Nahi Matlab road ke saari ladkiyan aap hi ko ghoore ja rahi hai.. Look outside.. (Point to his side window)

AS: par aap sab mai kahan aati hai.. Aap bataiye.. (Leaned towards her)

HM; (bites her lip and shamelessly check him out) umm... Hmm.. Achhe lag rahe hai.. Waise apne nahi bataya ki hum kaise lag rahe hai.. (Gestured to her dress)

AS; umm.. (Focused on her legs and cleavage) aap bhi.. (Normally and went to her ear) had se zyada hot lag rahi hai.. Aapki jagah koi aur hota toh... (Hit the steering dramatically)

HM: (understood but teased) koi aur hota toh..? (Raised eyebrows) kya karte aap..

AS: (stopped car at a side) batayen.. Kya karte.. (Getting close)

HM: (getting closer too)bataiye.. Hum aapse nahi darte... (Low sensuous voice)

They were looking deep in one another's eyes to find uncontrollable desires and hunger.. He pulled her into a wild kiss holding her hair focusing not hurting her... She too responded and held his collar.. His one hand roaming on her bare thigh... She pushed herself up and he pulled her up.. She sat on his lap facing him and legs on his both sides.. He was not at all ready to break that hungry kiss.. She slowly made it calm and broke it... He was moving to his neck when she placed a hand on his chest..

HM: (breathless) abhi mission ki liye pahunchna is more important... We can carry on later... Control.. (Smirked and get on her seat)

AS: be ready after party.. (Winked and started driving)

HM: I am ready... I knew this was coming.. Your eyes expressed these.. (Correcting her hair and dress)

AS: hmm... I think it's love..(sweetlh and she turned serious)

HM: (angry) stop the car...

AS: what happened haseena.. Aise.. (Tensed)

HM: i said stop the car... (He stopped and she got out)

AS: (he too move out) kya ho gaya achanak yaar.... (Touch her shoulder)

HM: (removed his hand with a jerk) if you are into love and these things.. Forgive me please... (Joined hands) I hate love and marriage all.. Just stay away if there is love.. (Rudely)

AS: (surprised) you too...

HM: matlab.. (Confused) I hate these two words too.. I want a fantasy partner not life partner..

HM: woww... (Smiled suddenly) you have fantasies.. Me too.. I also want partner who can enjoy that with me not loving me.. Love is very bad..

AS: you know I hate love... But it's not bad.. The person we fall for is bad.. Love is a feeling like other feeling too... Just people use it to hurt others...

HM: hmm... So waiting for good person is an option... (Smiles lost somewhere)

AS: I am there na.. Good person.. (Pushed her shoulder with his)

HM: nahi... You are a good fantasy partner.. I will find another life partner.. Bye..

She laughed and sat in car... Anubhav lust her but he adored her cuteness too... But, as usual evaded his feeling under this body game..

UPCOMING
Got one... By body..
Stay tuned....
Bye.... 👋👋