The Results A/N

Writer~San: *dying laughing* 15 votes for Horror x Reader, and that was only on Day 1. Y'all seriously weren't kidding- XD

THIS HAPPENED TOO?! XD Oh my gosh, Horror's just completely claimed the book at this point

THIS HAPPENED TOO?! XD Oh my gosh, Horror's just completely claimed the book at this point. There is no resisting. ƪ˘)ʃ

(We did have quite a handful of people voting for sequels too, the top choice being one for this book. ;w; Sorry to disappoint those that really wanted it. I hope y'all can continue being patient with me... Hopefully, I'll get the opportunity to write one in the future.)

After seeing these clear, fast, and crazy results. . . I'm pretty sure it's obvious to assume Horror won. Lol

Horror: *taking all the spotlight*

Killer: *clinging onto Writer~San* ...

Writer~San: *small laugh* It's okay everyone, I'm letting a friend keep the Killer baby until he gets a turn again- *picks him up, giving Killer many cuddles*

OkAy!- Time for a sneak peek on the (hopefully soon) upcoming HorrorxReader! Hope y'all like it!

~~~

Y/N's best friend Blueberry (also known as Underswap Sans) invited her to move into the shared/connected apartment next door. It's an awesome opportunity and the chances of it happening again are slim. They can hang out all the time! Being closer to friends means a lot, especially in this tough life on the surface.

Blue has previously introduced Y/N to other Sanses before, and she's never had any issues with them. Even so, what happens when she finds out that Blueberry now has a very creepy one as a roommate? His cracked-open skull and unclear motives for being here are a major concern. Still, they're not as freaky as the stranger's ghostly appearances and obnoxious actions. Blue says "he's just misunderstood." Should Y/N follow her conscience, warn Blue and run? Or listen to Blueberry's optimistic advice, and befriend her new neighbor?

~~~