Chapter 5- Turn Around

(~Your POV~)

Killer finishes adjusting the bandages, "Too tight?" I shake my head, "It's good. Thank you."

He stands up, "Going take a nap. I'll come down to cook lunch in an hour or something." Sans goes quiet for a minute. He stares at me for a while before walking upstairs, "Don't do anything dumb."

I retaliate, saying, "I'm not dumb." "You fell out of a tree yesterday." "THAT was NOT my fault!" I shout.

He heads over to the furthest door on the right, grabbing the door handle. "Sans! Wait!" I call out. Killer stops, glancing in my direction.

'Come on Y/N. Don't be rude. Say it.'

I break eye contact with him, looking at the floor, "Thank you... I'm sorry too.. Y'know, for punching you."

There was a long silence. He quietly goes into the room, shutting the door behind him.

'... At least he knows.'

(~Time Skip 1 Week~)

'I've been stuck down here for 9 days, almost an entire two weeks.'

Sans looks out one of the windows in the living room. It's just completely black from the packed snow against it. He growls, "What the heck? How long is it going to take for this snow to melt?"

I adjust the playing card stack on the middle of the couch, making sure all the cards are straight. Looking at the cards in my hand, I ask, "Do you have a three?" Killer doesn't budge, still staring at the window, "Go fish."

I arch an eyebrow, "You didn't even check your cards." "Don't tell me what to do." "I'm not, I'm just saying. Have you memorized your cards or something?" I calmly respond.

I've learned to be more patient with him, since he does the same with me. As I suspected before, Killer doesn't show much emotion. When he does on rare occasion, he immediately hides from me up in his room.

I don't hear an answer from him. I sigh and take another card from the pile, "It's your turn." "Do you have a five?" "Killer, for the tenth time in a row, no, I don't. Go fish."

Killer turns to me, "You will get one eventually." I laugh at him, "By that point, I might've already won. You won't win if you don't guess anything else."

Suddenly, there's a loud pop and crackle from the back of the house. Some ice or snow must've melted and fried the electrical box outside. The house goes completely dark. I gasp, throwing my cards in front of me.

Power's out.

I hear Sans chuckle, "Ya scared of the dark, N/N?" "FREAKING STAY WHERE YOU ARE! I DON'T LIKE THE DARK, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE THE THING LURKING IN IT!"

"Aw, that's hurtful." Sans responds. It sounds like he already moved across the room. He's not in the same spot anymore. My shriek mixes with a whine, "SANS! I sAId DoN'T MOve!"

I hug myself tightly, afraid to get off of the couch and bump into something. Since the snow's covering all of the windows, it's blocking out any of the natural light outside. It's pitch black in here. Until my eyes adjust, probably in a few minutes, I can't even see my own hands.

"Don't worry, Y/N. I'm only going get some candles." Killer assures me. I hear his footsteps go into the kitchen. "I swear if you come at me without warning me, I will snap your spine." I weakly threaten him. We both know I'm bluffing and scared out of my mind.

He's startled me so much in the past few days even when the lights are on or Killer was in plain sight. I can only imagine the terror of him jumping at me in the complete dark.