Chapter 10- More Of Him

Writer~San: Art's not mine but it sure is adorable! Time to add some more fun to the party. XD
.
.
(~Your POV + Time Skip~)

Killer hasn't come out of his room for a while. I hope he's okay. If I go in there, I could mess everything up all over again which is exactly what I want to avoid.

As it is almost everyday, it's quiet. I'm starting to hate it. Why can't I get over the fact that I'm not with him? I huff, pouting while sitting on the stairs.

There's a loud knock on the front door. My life almost completely leaves my body. I hear a dark voice call out, "Killer. We wanted to come and visit ya!~ Don't plan on knocking twice so you better open up."

'WHO THE HECK IS THAT?! I thought Killer murdered everyone?!'

"Moron, just open the door." Another deep voice scoffs. The first voice shouts back, "I will when I want to! Why the heck did Nightmare invite you?!" "Because you wouldn't. Plus, he wanted me to make sure you behave. Now open the door before I blast that axe of your's to dust." "Keep on talking to me like that and I'll tell Pap to make a new recipe out of your bone marrow."

The door opens and my lungs shrivel up to nothing. A skeleton walks in, a large piece of his skull is missing completely on one side. Instantly, I notice how much the intruder looks like Sans which baffles me. He's dressed similar to him too, except from the blood patches scattered on his sleeves and white shirt. The stranger's one large red eye immediately shifts to me. I let out a squeak, basically signing my death warrant.

(~Killer's POV~)

I'm woken up from my nap to my door slamming open. Y/N runs in, screaming at the top of her lungs seconds before Horror tackles her to the ground.

'THEY'RE VISITING?! THAT WAS TODAY?!! DANG IT! I COMPLETELY FORGOT!'

Horror holds the edge of his axe only inches away from N/N's neck, "A pest? Don't worry, your death will be quick. WaNT A hEaD-dOg?" She can't find the voice to scream. Y/N's in a state of panic and terror as Horror grabs her by the hair, getting ready to swing.

'Oh no you don't-'

(~Your POV~)

Killer growls loudly, getting out of bed, "HORROR, LET GO OF HER.." The skeleton on top of me gives Killer a surprised glare, "Really? Are you serious?" "YEAH, so
B A C K  O F F."

Horror smiles, swinging his axe behind his back to rest on his shoulders, "Whatever you say, buddy. Look at you, getting all riled up over a human. She supposed to be your new toy or something?" He lets out a dark chuckle and gets off of me. I scramble to get as far away from him as possible until my back is pressed up against the wall.

Killer stands there casually, not freaked out by whatever maniac just tried to take my head. He turns to me, worried while asking, "Ya alright?" I can't even answer him through my own panicked breathing.

Horror finds this funny, a wide and unnerving smile growing across his face, "It's a lively one for sure. I bet she tastes delicious." "It's name is Y/N. Could you stop it? You've scared her enough." Killer narrows his eyes, not smiling like this other guy.

"You two starting fights already?" ANOTHER skeleton walks in, this one having a look of extreme boredom and seriousness.

'How many are there?!'

His jacket is different than the both of their's, a blue jacket but with a plain gray hood pulled over his head. The more eye-catching piece of clothing he has on is a tattered red scarf, identical to the one I had found before.

Horror points to me, smiling, "Dust, ya gotta see this. Killer got himself a pet." The third skeleton, called Dust, looks at me. His odd pupils, one red and the other blue with a red circle around it, shrink a bit as he asks, "What the heck?"

'I'M NOT PART OF A FREAK-SHOW! STOP STARING AT ME AND GO AWAY!!!'

Killer doesn't seem disturbed by this person either.

'Who the heck are they? They know each other?'

Killer sighs and looks to the other side of the room, "N/N, these are versions of me, or well, Sans from other universes. Guys, this is Y/N. She's a human that fell down here a few weeks ago and has been stuck with me since."

Dust stays quiet, death glaring me while openly holding a knife by his side. Horror, on the other hand, looks like he's enjoying himself. He's still smiling as he asks Killer in disbelief, "Does Nightmare know about this? Seems like somebody is letting emotions control them again."

There's a long pause. Killer doesn't answer. Horror arches an eyebrow, "Did ya plan on keeping it a secret forever?" "Mind your own business, alright?" Killer states bluntly, walking closer to me. My eyes are still fixed on Horror and Dust.

I don't like this. I don't like this AT ALL.

Killer bends down in front of me, saying softly, "Y/N, sweetheart, ya need to remember to breathe." Suddenly realizing that I have no oxygen, I take a large gasp of air, but my chest refuses to let it back out.

'I seriously can't handle any more surprises after this.'

He sighs and turns to the others, "Mind stepping out for a bit? Go get yourself a snack from the kitchen or something." "Oh yeah! I'm starving!" Horror teleports out of sight without any hesitation. Dust lingers for a moment before sighing, "You realize you could get in big trouble for this. Making attachments with outsiders, especially a human, it's a weakness."

"I'll deal with it later." That's all Killer said in response. Dust turns and walks out too, going after Horror. With them gone, I find it slightly easier to pull myself together. Killer apologizes, rubbing the back of his neck, "Sorry about that. Forgot they had planned to visit today."

I mumble, "How and why do you keep finding more ways to scare the life out of me? I swear that in 2 weeks, you've managed to take 25 years off my life span." "Heh, not my fault you get spooked easily. I don't even have to try." Killer has a small smile as he teases me, standing up. "You said you don't have any friends. How about you come talk to mine?"

"I do have a friend and I'm perfectly fine with that, bonehead. I don't need to make friends with everybody that should be in an asylum." Killer chuckles, "You've never mentioned that friend before." "Well yeah, because it's you." I admit, feeling the embarrassment form on my face with blush.

There's silence for a moment. I get the courage to face him. He's smiling wider, a slight tint of red blush on his cheeks. Killer offers his hand to me, "C'mon then. Ya get along with me, they'll respect you too eventually."

I sigh, exhaustion in my head and lungs, "Give me a minute, Sans. You haven't given me a chance to process everything. My heart needs a break for today." "Okay. If you need me, we'll be downstairs." Killer leans forward and gives me a small peck (or kiss) on the forehead before stepping out.

. . . . .

My face intensely heats up and I cover over my mouth with my hands.

'Did he just-?!!! OH MY GOD!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH-'