A/N

Writer~San: WE MADE IT! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! THANK GOODNESS, I NEED TO SLEEP FOR TWO DAYS NOW!

*laying flat on the ground, brutally exhausted*

Welp, let me just say that this has been so enjoyable! Thank you so much for reading, voting, and/or commenting on my book. I've gained a couple of new followers (owo hi) and 3k views already!

Really- ThAnK yOU!!!! *free hug*

This was kind of an experiment. I am working on making my books a bit shorter, just so that they don't go on forever like my first two (shoutout to the peeps that got all the way through those XD). So tell me what you think, was this better? Should I die trying to drop my books down to just 20 chapters from now on? ;w; please no- *wheeze*

It's definitely been a bit more difficult this past month, but I made it! I told y'all I wasn't gonna freaking discontinue and look at that, now it's finished! (QwQ ) ••• What the heck am I doing for my next book? XD

Thank you to my friend:
Marysb_0 
Who suggested this book idea back in JANUARY. *looks again* Wow.. I took that long to actually do it. ( T^T ) I also apologize for summoning her with the tag. It had to be done lol.

Now it's break time for me! While I'm away, feel free to leave comments, questions, and suggestions. I'm open to them, just please remember to be respectful. Thank you!

It's time for me to go. I'm finishing this at 4 AM and who knows if I'll get any sleep. . .
Present me coming back to edit and publish all of this: 3 hours of sleep, good job buddy (*'ー`*)

UnTiL mY nEXt UnEnDiNg PhAse Of MoTIvAtiOn- CYA 🖤

Book Started: April 23rd, 2021
Book Ended: June 10th, 2021
Total Words: 48,402 Words