THE END ;w;

Writer~San: Y'all... this is it.. the last chapter.. Oh lord.. XD
.
.
(~Killer's POV + Time Skip~)

I hear muffled voices, causing me to shift over and groan as I woke up. Because of this, everything hushed. Opening my eyes, I'm met with everyone standing over me in my room. I take a sharp breath in and jerk back, accidentally slamming the back of my skull into the wall.

Dust chuckles, "Told ya he was waking up." Error, standing besides him, sighs with heavy amounts of sarcasm and annoyance, "F-F-FiNaLLy." Blueberry is the most excited, his pupils turning into stars in seconds, "GOOD MORNING KILLER ME!" Ink laughs a bit at Blue's loud optimism and greets me as well, "Hello, nice to see you're up!"

Overwhelmed by everything so suddenly, I didn't even notice Y/N sitting right in front of me. Once I made eye contact with her, she smiles with tears falling down her cheeks, "Hey.. You feeling okay?"

I sit straight up, cupping one hand around her cheeks and running the other through her soft (h/c) hair, ".. Oh my god.." I can't hold my own tears back, trembling, "Y/N." She cries more and hurriedly wraps her arms around me, pulling me to her.

I tightly hug back, crying and not wanting to let her go. She's sharing the same amount of emotion, petting my head and holding me close. Despite the entire audience, I lift myself up and openly kiss her. She doesn't refuse me at all, in fact it seems like she was waiting for me to do it.

After a moment, I hear Horror tease, "Get a room." Getting tremendously flustered, I break the kiss with Y/N and fuss, "YOU ARE IN MY ROOM! Wait- HORROR?!"

Horror smiles at me, his neck wrapped up in bandages, "You slept for days. I woke up before you, and I almost got my neck snapped by your girlfriend. Dude, you owe me A LOT of burgers." Y/N looks down, guilty, "Sorry." Horror shrugs her off, "It's fine, you don't have to keep apologizing!" Dust slaps him upside the head, "YOU KEEP BRINGING IT UP."

Blueberry gasps and grabs Dust by the arm, "HEY! I thought we talked about this! Don't be so violent!" Dust face turns bright purple and he looks away with both Ink and Phantom laughing at him. Nightmare smiles at Error, pointing to Blue with one of his tentacles, "That's going to be a problem." Error rolls his eyes, glitching slightly as he crossed his arms.

Nightmare turns his attention to the door, "Is my useless brother still downstairs?" Error replies, "YeAh, I-I-InK diDn'T wAnt hiM moViNg AroUnd tOo muCh." Y/N corrects them, "Hey, you called a truce until everyone got better so no name calling." Error scoffs at her and Nightmare got annoyed by her intrusion.

'They're here.. They're all here..'

"What happened?" I ask, very confused. Everything was in chaos and turmoil last I remember. Everyone stops and Dust was pressured by everyone else to explain, "All of us got caught up with fighting that hatred creature thing. We didn't even realize Chara split up with it and snuck off at some point to find you two. Then, the core started a meltdown again. We almost died trying to handle that. By the time we regrouped and found you guys, the room was completely caved in like a bomb had gone off. We had to legit find and break open the extractor to get Y/N out, which ended up protecting her from everything else. Panicking, we spent almost the entire night searching through the rubble and debris for you, SO DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT AGAIN! Thankfully, no major injuries and you both were out cold so we brought ya home. No sign of Chara or what the heck the other thing was...... So the point is, we have no idea."

Horror nervously smiles and rubs the back of his skull, "How about we never go to that place again?"

Y/N looks at me, shrugging, "Dust is right. I only remember what happened up to the point of Chara finding us." Suddenly, I realize what the heck we were risking our lives for. I see that Y/N is back to normal. "Y/N, your soul!" I raise my voice, almost screaming. She flinches but then smirks, "-Is perfectly fine. I'm okay."