Chapter 11- Snow Fight

Writer~San: Have a tiny Killer pic I found. It's not mine, proof being how blurry it is. XD This is a good chapter, which is why I stand before you now. Be sure to let me know what you think at the end! Alright, I'm lazy and done with standing so go right ahead. *sits down and grabs a cup of hot chocolate*
.
.
(~Your POV + Small Time Skip~)

'I didn't teach him THAT!'

Killer's actions still mess with my heart and emotions, even 20 minutes later. I constantly run my hands through my hair or rub my arms, in an effort to calm my nerves. It's not working. My entire face feels so warm, blush most likely covering every inch of my cheeks.

'Why the heck did he-???'

I can't believe that I'm so stunned over this. I tried to stop thinking about it several times. That's the more logical thing to do! Yet, seconds later and all these questions and hopes pop right back into my head and I throw myself back into scatterbrained mode.

'It was another joke, wasn't it? I'm taking this way too seriously.'

Assuming that as the main possibility made my heart ache. A small amount of excitement in my thoughts are replaced by disappointment. Why? I should be happy that it was nothing more than a harmless joke. He just did that to mess with me. Why am I so upset and not relieved?

'. . . Did I start developing feelings for him?'

I groan, slapping my hands over my face.

'Y/N, you can't be serious.'

All evidence pointed to it. I might as well be losing my mind too.

'He killed the whole nation! An entire race! He tried to kill me too! He killed his own brother so what makes you think he'll spare you?! STOP BEING NAIVE!'

Tears spill out of my eyes when I focus on those facts. It's all true. I shouldn't be here. The longer I stay here with him, the longer I put myself in danger.

'He's your friend. Sans promised he wouldn't kill you.'

That's true too. It's confusing how my mind isn't made up yet.

'Am I supposed to like or hate him? Make up your mind!'

I've noticed how Killer's attitude has changed since I've stayed with him. Sure, Sans can be scary a lot of the time, but he hasn't harmed me.

(~Killer's POV~)

"Horror, slow down before you choke yourself." Dust adds onto my comment, "You're making a mess." Horror is practically swallowing food whole, not that I blame him, considering his au.

Dust turns to me, "Your human is taking a while. You trust them too much. How do you know she's not doing something behind your back?" "N/N just needed a few minutes to get used to you guys." I defend her, it's not like she'll find anything interesting in there besides a mess. Horror takes a break from eating so he can joke, "Get used to us? Heh, she's probably already strangled herself with something."

I don't know how to respond to that. I look away, choosing not to.

'She wouldn't. I haven't been that horrible........... right?'

No, she wouldn't. Despite my best efforts to convince myself of that, I slowly start to get worried and mess with my hands.

'Maybe it was too soon to get these two involved. I don't think Y/N has even gotten used to me yet. Is she overwhelmed? Was it a mistake for me to leave her alone?'