Arrested

Wait what!!!" Luz screamed. "I can't believe a bad and sad boy was able to get someone." Amity looks at Luz and giggles. "Amity, did you know about this?" Luz asks. 

"Yes but I know you didn't like him so it was weird to be like...that's my brother's boyfriend." Amity says blushing while looking down. 

"Anyways you guys go do what you need to do I am just going to stay with Hunter." Edric says while trying to shoo Luz, Amity and Emira away. 

"Alright you two love birds. I am going to go with the other love birds." Emira laughs while following Luz upstairs. 

"So Ed...are you going to get off my lap?" Hunter asks. 

"Nah I am comfortable right here." Edric says while Hunter laughs. Edric and Hunter look at each other and lean into each other for a kiss. 

An hour has passed and Emira comes walking down the stairs. "Hey Ed, will you come with me to get some food for all of us?" Emira asks. 

"Nooooo I am comfortable right here." Edric complains. 

"Come on, it's not an option." Emira says while dragging Edric out the door. 

"Bye Hunter." Edric tries to say while getting dragged out. Hunter sits there on the couch just smiling and waving. 

Edric and Emira walk around to find some food. When Emira thinks of something. 

"Hey Ed, we haven't done any pranks in a really long time. I think we should go back to our roots and pull some pranks." Emira says.

"Yes we should! Maybe we should start off with messing with the signs." Edric smirks at Emira. The two of them start pulling pranks on the market place.

"Hey you two!!!!" An Emperor's Guard yells at Edric and Emira. Two more scouts come up behind the twins and take them away.

"Hey get off of us we didn't do anything against the law." Emira yells at them.

"You guys were causing trouble and our Emperor doesn't like trouble so you are going to the penitentiary.

"WHAT" Ed and Em scream together.

They get taken away. Ed and Em sit silently in the back.

"What are we going to Hunter when we don't come back with the food." Edric says.

"Forget the food what are we going to tell mom and dad. We should start writing our wills. Emira states.

"Mom and dad will never find out. We just need some time to escape. Trust me I got a plan." Edric says to Emira with hope in his eyes.