I Can See You

He just called me Goldie. Oh wow this is so cool a nickname! I love this witch. Focus Golden Guard we got to complete this task so I can report back to the Emperor with good news about the owl lady. The Golden Guard thinks.

There was a loud beeping noise. The Golden Guard pulled out a circle phone. It was in the shape of a pocket watch. The Golden Guard gasped and quickly put on his golden owl mask. The twins looked at him with concern. The Golden Guard picks up the phone it was Kiki.

"Golden Guard how has your mission been going?" Kiki says in a serious tone.

"Tell the Emperor the mission is going well we have learned a lot about the owl lady. For one Eda and Lilith have been learning from the human. They have been learning that...glyph magic. Lilith also knows to much. Because she has been using her knowledge against the Emperor's Coven. For example she is using potions to spy on the Emperor's castle. So be careful." The Golden Guard reports back.

"Good the Emperor will like this" Kiki says while ending the call.

Back at the Emperor's Castle Kiki walks into the throne room. Emperor Belos is sitting there looking like he is out of breath.

"Emperor the Golden Guard has some-" Kiki gets interrupted.

"I know Kiki but that is not the reason why I wanted you to call him. I want to know the truth from him! I can see him. And I can see he is in love with that Blight boy. If the Golden Guard was being truthful he would have said that the owl lady knows the Blights. But he protects them like a coward. Kiki keep a note for me. When the Golden Guard reports back, remind me to tell him that non honest witches are never heard from again." Emperor Belos demanded.