I Think I Might Like Him

Edric and Emira were running away after Edric fell out of a tree and onto the Golden Guard.

"Edric what in Hexside did you do?" Emira yells at him.

"Ok so yes I did fall on top of him. But he had the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen." Edric said out of breath.

"Ed please don't tell you are falling in love with the guy we are supposed to be spying on" Emira says while face palming

They reach the steps of Blight mansion. "I am not falling in love with him. I was just saying he was cute" Emira just rolled her eyes. "Em plus it would be a conflict of interest. I mean who ever heard of forbidden lovers."

"Literally everyone Ed" Emira say while entering the house.

"Come on Em let's just go find Amity"

"Ed! Em! Yo are finally back! Get upstairs" Amity whispered yelled. Ed and Em rushed up the stairs to Amitys room. "So guys what happened!"

"To be honest nothing. He just sat there in front of the owl house." Emira replies

"k but that is still suspicious. What would the Emperor and the Golden Guard want from the owl house" Amity ponders out loud.

"But Amity we did have a little bit of trouble" Emira says in a shy tone like she was ashamed of what happened. Which was weird because she is usually a confident witch. Something just came over her like this was all her fault for her brothers actions.

"You guys got caught?!" Amity concerned yelled

"You know what do you want to explain yourself...Ed...Edric!" Emira yells in his ear.

"Sorry" Edric shakes out of his trance.

"Were u dreaming about The Golden Guard" Emira says in a mocking tone.

"No what's wrong with Em" Edric jokenly pushes Emira

"What's going on Ed...What happened?" Amity says with a concerned look on her face.

"So basically what happened was I couldn't really see the Golden Guard from behind the bush so I casted an invisibility spell. And then I climbed a tree." Amity face palms. "Will you let me finish before judging me." Edric continues. "So I leaned forward a bit to much when I was sitting on. And I fell. I fell right on top of the Golden Guard." Amitys mouth fell wide open.

"Ed...what...why...I am speechless." Amity finally response.

"I think he is in love with him" Emira whispers to Amity

"I heard that Em"

"Guys can you just keep spying on him. I feel like you are on to something."

"Ok mittens" Emira says with a wink.

Edric and Emira exit Amitys room.

"Em why did you throw me under the bus like that?" Edric asks her

"I was just playing with you" Emira laughs and Edric rolls his eyes. Emira walks into her room.

"I don't like him!" Edric yells at her

Back at the Emperors castle.

"I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay." The Golden Guard starts chanting loudly in his room.

"What do you mean your not gay" Kiki says while entering into his room.

"I never said I was gay because I am not gay."

"We are literally all apart of the LGBTQ community." Kiki says with a glare

"But I am the token straight"

"No you are not. You are one of gayest one here" Kiki says while glaring at him.