A Poem of Love

"OK Emira I want to woo him" Edric says giggling.

"You don't need to woo him. He is already in love with him." Emira says laughing.

"What is going on?" Amity says while walking into Emira's room.

"Oh Amity um...you see Edric has boyfriend!" Emira quickly says.

"Huh I never thought someone would actually like you." Amity giggles.

"Hey!" Edrics says offended.

"I'm just kidding! Plus who even is this boyfriend of yours?"

"The Golden Guard" Edric laughs out.

"Wait what?!?!" Amity yells. The room fell silent. The tone completely shifted from fun and giggly to serious.

The Golden Guard was at the same position as Edric. As the Golden Guard is getting lectured to by Emperor Belos.

"Golden Guard you know you can't have a boyfriend or girlfriend or partner. Not until you are 18 atleast. I mean you should be lucky I took you in as a baby. I could have just left you in the tree where I found you." Belos says while leaning back in his chair.

Emperor Belos does this. He always makes me feel like I am some burden. But I know behind the mask there is an Emperor that loves me. And if he actually loves then he will let me be happy with Ed.

"Emperor don't you think this will be a good alliance. Just hear me out. If I get Edric to join then his sister will follow. Then Amity will follow and Luz will follow Amity. They will come down to your knees in a matter of days." The Golden Guard lays out. Belos nods with interest.

Back at Blight Manor.

"Edric you fell in love with the enemy you are not supposed to do that!" Amity says in a serious tone.

"First off Amity you fell in love with Luz. Who isn't even from this world." Amity starts to angrily blush. "Second you weren't there when they fell in love. Like sparks flew before they even kissed." Emira points out.

"Plus I am my own witch and my heart wants to be with The Golden Guard." Edric adds on.

"Fine" Amity huffs out.

"OK so I am thinking maybe I should be like really romantic and write him a poem. But like I don't know what to write." Edric says changing the subject.

"Ed write only when it comes out of your heart. You don't want to make up some fake feelings. Make it as genuine as possible." Amity helps Edric.

(IM SORRY I WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE A BREAK TO DO HOMEWORK BUT THIS EPISODE WAS JUST AGRHJTHSVDHJ.)

(I FELT CUTE SO

(I FELT CUTE SO...FACE REVEAL!)