Spy

Edric and Emira go find the Golden Guard. After about 30 minutes the eventually came to the conclusion to go by the owl house. Sure enough he was there with his owl mask with gold armor and a his signature white cloak. The Golden Guard was crouched behind a purple bush.

"Emira we should climb up this tree to get a better view" Edric whispered yelled to Emira. They both didn't know much about the Golden Guard only that he is the Emperors teenage prodigy. 

"No Ed don't be stupid we can perfectly see him behind this bush." Emira tells Edric annoyed 

"To late" 

Edric starts climbing the tree like a monkey. Emira just  stares at him with annoyed concern face. Edric continues to climb up the tree until he reaches the one of the highest branches. He castes an invisiblity. All Edric sees is the Golden Guard staring at the owl house. Edric leans forward. He leans a little too far forward and falls off the branch. While he is falling his invisiblity spell breaks. Edric quickly makes an illusion of a pillow to break his fall. But still Edric falls on top of the Golden Guard on top of the pillow. The Golden Guard owl mask falls off revaling his silky blonde hair and piercing red eyes. It took them both a second process everything. 

"I am so sorry about that" Edric starts to say kinda panicked

"Why were you in the tree anyways."

"Well..um...you see...I like to go up there...because it has the best view on the whole Boiling Isles...I even named this tree...um..Willy!" Edric says with a terrified smile. The Golden Guard laughs. 

"So you are scared of me." The Golden Guard says with an arched eyebrow.

"No...yes" Edric replies 

"Good the Emperor would love that." 

"ha yeah...Why are you here Golden Guard?"

"You should never ask that because it is Emperor business" the Golden Guard snaps back. 

"Ok..Bye" Edric says while running back to Emira. The two of the ran back to the Blight Mansion.