Emperor Belos

Emperor Belos was sitting there in his dimly lit throne room. With the green heart behind him beating. 

"Kiki where is my teenage prodigy?" 

"He shall be here soon because I told him the Emperor wants to see him." Kiki replied proudly so she didn't seem intimidated by him.

The Golden Guard was walking slowly to the throne room.

Oh my titan what am I going to tell him. Hey I was spying on the owl house and then a really cute guy fell from a tree and landed on top of me. And I think we had a moment but I can't tell. Ughhhhh. The Golden Guard thought to himself. 

The Golden Guard walks into the throne room. He gets down on one knee and bows.

"So Golden Guard did anything happen today at the owl house." Emperor Belos demanded from the Golden Guard. 

"Nothing happened today at the owl house." Emperor Belos just sits there silently and nods. "You know what I was thinking Emperor Belos is I haven't been getting any good reports from the outside. I think I should go invisible and spy one them from the inside. But the only problem is the staff doesn't do invisibility spells. Maybe I should get someone from the illusions track to help." The Golden Guard said sheepishly trying to mask the gayness. 

"Who did you have in mind?" Emperor Belos responded. And the Golden Guard smirked underneath his mask. 

"Edric Blight. He is top of his class at Hexside and his parents are Odalia Blight and Alador Blight. Owners of Blight Industries. I think he would be a great help." The Golden Guard proudly says. 

"I approve Edric Blight will be your new spy partner. " Emperor Belos said in his demanding voice. 

Later that night The Golden Guard walks up to the Blight mansion with two other guards. A butler abomination takes him to see Alador and Odalia Blight in their massive living room. 

"I am here for Edric Blight"