Will You Join Me

"Wait you are here for Emira and Edric?" Odalia asked him

"No just Edric Blight"

"Oh...well they should be here...EDRIC!" Odalia yelled from downstairs. "Here Golden Guard make yourself at home. EDRIC!"

Edric, Emira and Amity looked downstairs to see you it was.

Oh no it's the Golden Guard. I am going to die! Edric thought to himself.

"Look what happened Edric you are now in trouble with the Emperor." Emira whispered yelled at Ed

"Good going Ed now our plan is ruined." Amity whispered

Edric started shaking while walking down the stairs. "Coming...MoThEr"

Ed walked down to see the Golden Guard with to other guards. And his mother sitting on the couch sipping her tea and his father standing silently behind him.

"Ed I want you to meet the Golden Guard." Odalia introduces them.

"Oh we have met before." The Golden Guard interrupts her. "Edric Blight the Emperor wants you to use your magic to help us on a mission." The Golden Guard say in a demand stance.

"Oh that is so cool! Can my sister Emira come as well? We ar the power duo in this household I mean our magic together is powerful." Edric pleads

Emira is sitting at the railing from the second story hearing everything.

"The Emperor requested just you Mr. Blight." Golden Guard responds. Edric just stands there with puppy dog eyes. "Ugh stop doing that...Fine! You can have Emira tag along."

"Yay thanks" Edric runs up and gives him a big hug. The Golden Guard starts blushing underneath his mask. As much as he wanted it just the two of them he realizes it would be better so it won't be so awkward. The Golden Guard wasn't good with working in a group setting. He always worked solo to get where he was today. But know he gets to work with a witch who he might like.

"I will be back tomorrow at 8 am"

"Wait what about our classes at Hexside?" Emira asks.

"You are working for the Emperor now you don't need to go to Hexside anymore."

"Wait What" the Twins said at the same time. As much as they hate school the thought of working already was scary. They were only 16. Even worse it was for the Emperor, they were already turning against him. Especially after what happened to Luz and Eda. Now they have to work for him.

"See you tomorrow" After that the Golden Guard left.

"Guys this is a great opportunity" Odalia said proudly.

"You guys are strong and now you have been noticed." Alador chimed in.

"Yaaaaay..." the twins said with a worry glance at each other.

Ed and Em quickly run up the stairs and to Amitys room.

"What happened with the Golden Guard?" Amity says impatiently.

"Well he wants us to help him" Ed says.

"Wait do you mean you guys will be working with the enemy?"

"Yeah..." Emira says with a sad face

"That's great!" Amity replies

"It is?" They reply

"Yes you guys can find out what is going on from the inside. And then report back to me and then I can tell Luz!" Amity cheerfully shouts.

"You know what that might actually work." Emira says hopeful.

"1...2...3...FOR LUZ" they all cheered 

================================================================================

please send me any Goldric fan art :)