Coven Day At Hexside

Edric, Emira and Amity grabbed there bagged lunches from the counter. They rushed out the door, and walked to Hexside.

"So you guys it's Coven day today and you...are of age so...are you guys joining the illusion Coven." Amity asks.

"Honestly after seeing what almost happened to Eda I feel like we have to be in a Coven." Emira says in disappointment.

"But then we both can become master illusionist. And create our own company and be illusion masters together." Edric smiles but trips over a illusion branch that Emira casts up. "Seriously Em you know I was joking...sort of!" Edric shouts from the ground.

"I think it is cool that you guys can finally say you are apart of a Coven." Amity tries to cheer Emira up.

"Hey guys!" Luz says cheerfully. Amity starts to get red at just the sight of Luz.

"I am just going to leave you two to chat. Emira says while winking at Amity. Emira pulls Amity close to whisper in her ear. "Don't tell Luz about Ed and Hunter please Mittens."

"Fine Em." Amity whispers back.

Edric and Emira walk into Hexside. There were 9 big stands for the different Covens. Principle Bump stood there waiting for the upperclassmen witches to come in.

"Today witches is the biggest day of your life. Today you will be choosing a Coven. Now you guys can go and explore the different Covens. We even have someone from the Emperor's Coven." Principle Bump said while pointing his finger at a uniformed Golden Guard.

"Uh oh." Edric whispers to Emira.

"What" Emira whispers back.

"Hunter is here" Edric whispers.

"Well it might not be him" Emira tried to reassure him.

Someone shouts from the crowd. "Is that the Golden Guard?"

"Yes it is!" Principle Bump says.

"Damnit" Edric says underneath his breath.

"Well look at it this way. You don't have to visit the Emperor's Coven stand." Emira tries to say before Bump interrupts the crowd of chatter.

"And to make sure you witches go to each Coven stand you have to write down what you like and dislike about each Coven." Principle Bump says. The crowd of upperclassmen all groaned. "Hey stop it! Plus you guys know what happen with wild witches. You guys are dismissed."

"Sorry Ed" Emira says. "We can visit him last. I mean look at the crowd around him." Emira say while pointing at the growing crowd around Hunter.

Edric and Emira finish with visiting all the covens except the Emperor's.

"Well Ed we have to." Emira says looking down at the assignment papers.

"Well we don't have to. Maybe we can just fail." Edric tries to tell Emira.

"Yeah and if we fail an assignment we won't be here tomorrow." Emira looks a Edric. "Come on go talk to ur boyfriend." Emira whispers in his ear. Emira drags Edric over to the Emperor's Coven table. 

"Greetings young witches. Do you guys want to join the Emperor's Coven." Hunter says cheerfully.

"Oh shit are you getting held here against your will Hunter." Emira laughs.

"My name is the Golden Guard. And yes because I got in trouble cause of hanging out with my boyfriend. Hunter says quietly. Edric just blushes.

"So...um...Golden Guard what are some of the best parts of working in the Emperor's Coven?" Edric asks trying to finish the assignment without getting distracted by Hunters beauty. Even with his mask on.

"Ed do you just want me to do the assignment for you?" Hunter asks.

"Golden Guard are you saying my brother can cheat?" Emira fake gasps.

"No just giving him help." Hunter says.

"Please I don't like talking about the Coven stuff. Like why do they expect us to commit to something like this?" Edric asks.

"I'm sorry I can't answer your question." Hunter says a little bit loud while Bump was walking by. "But I can tell you later." Hunter whispers. All of a sudden the bell rings.

"Alright witches I hope you guys finished your assignment turn it into your homeroom teacher. And have a nice day." Bump annoces.

Edric and Emira went to find Amity. But Edric looked back at Hunter and winked at him.