Together

The Golden Guard was frozen again. He just had his first kiss with the guy he is in love with. Edrics face was a bright red and so was the Golden Guard.

"So...if we are going to date I am going to get use to this" The Golden Guard said sheepishly.

"Oh yeah we should go on a date in the future. I am thinking somewhere we can cause mischief like maybe breaking in somewhere." Edric said while staring up at the night sky.

"Even though you are my boyfriend I am still the Golden Guard and I still work for the Emperor that means I can still arrest you." The Golden Guard said trying to set Edric in place.

"OK but still are you actually going to arrest me. I mean I am going to locked up forever. And you will never see me again." Edric dramatically says and boops the Golden Guards nose.

"Well...ugh just don't break any rules because I told I can't date in the Emperor's Coven. Ok so like be good because I can't break you out. The Golden Guard was trying to convince Edric to stop his mischievous ways.

"You are already breaking one rule being my boyfriend." Edric winks.

"And that's why we have to keep it a secret. You can only tell Em."

"What about Amity?" Edric asks.

"Well I don't know I feel like she would use it against me." The Golden Guard tells him with concerned in his eyes.

"Mittens would never because I have the upper hand because me and Em we will find a way for revenge. I hate to get that way but it is for us." Edric puts his hands on the Golden Guards shoulders and stares deeply in his red eyes.

For us. It rang through my head over and over again. Edric is a flirt but I love him that way. I am to scared to make a move. I can't believe I had the confidence to kiss him. I have no idea how to make this work but I hope we can. The Golden Guard thought to himself.

"Hey lovers I hate to interrupt this beautiful moment but it is midnight and we have to spy tomorrow. I am watching you Ed you know that if you don't get your sleep you will be grumpy and I can't cover for you this time." Emira interrupts.

"Em you just ruined a romantic moment by telling me to go to sleep. Edric complains.

"Yes I did and you will thank me in the morning now get in the tent." Emira adds.

Emira and Edric went off in there tent and The Golden Guard went in his own.

(THE BITCH IS BACK. ALSO SORRY ABOUT GRAMMER MISTAKES. BUT HOPEFULLY I CAN UPLOAD MORE OFTEN. SORRY FOR THE DELAY)