Let's Just Be Together

"Amity thank you for the help on the poem now just time to send it...NO NO NO NO NO!!!" Edric screamed in embarrassment.

"What happened Ed?" Emira says worried.

"I accidentally sent it to the Emperor's Coven and not directly to him!" Edric starts breaking down more. Emira and Amity start dying of laughter. Emira looks at Edric and he is just sitting there  totally red.

"Oh come on Ed. The Emperor probably gets loads of messages and he won't have time to read a stupid love poem that obviously was sent by accident." Emira tries to reassure him.

"I hope so." Edric says down.

At the Emperor's Castle.

"My Lord it looks like you got a message from Blight Manor." Kiki says rushing into the throne room.

"Read it to me Kiki." Belos said in his demanding voice.

"It says...Your hair is silky smooth and...I don't think this is for you. It sounds like something for-" Kiki gets interrupted.

"The Golden Guard. Tell him, his boyfriend sent him something. And tell him I don't want to get any of this again." Belso demanded.

"Yes my Lord."

The Golden Guard was just sitting there in his room. Thinking about his new boyfriend and how to make it work.

With out a doubt I love this witch but Belos is on me to use this relationship for work. I don't want Edric to think I am just using him and I also don't want to lose my job... Actually you know what fuck it! I am going to date Edric Blight because I love him! I don't care if I get fired at this point! Edric Blight has been the only witch to ever show me what love actually was! The Golden Guard thought to himself. The Golden Guard grabbed his phone to call Edric.

"Hi Ed!" The Golden Guard said cheerfully.

"Hey Goldie" Edric responds on the phone. The Golden Guard frozen. It hasn't even been 2 days and he misses the sound of his voice. "Gold...are you still there?" Edric tries to get a response out of the Golden Guard.

"What! Oh yeah! Um...do you want to go on an...actual...date?" The Golden Guard tried to ask. His words just couldn't come out because he was so nervous. Even though they were dating he still was scared to make the first move.

"Um...yes...of course!" Edric said shakely from excitement.

Fallen for youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें