• Lucifer's Last Sin •

❝You will be destroyed one day, Lucifer

You will be destroyed one day, Lucifer.
- Nandani Murthy

❝I destroyed myself in your love

I destroyed myself in your love. Oh, darling, you were my last sin.
- Manik Malhotra

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Trailer:

Manik Malhotra, a notorious mob boss, rules France and the criminal underworld. He has taken the lives of politicians, police officers, and innocent civilians. He commands respect and strikes fear into the hearts of those who dare to cross his path.

Nandini Murthy's life took a dark turn when her fiancé, Dhruv Kapoor, was killed by Manik, just a day before their wedding. She is determined to seek justice for him, even if it means facing dangerous obstacles.

Unexpectedly, amidst the chaos, Manik found himself falling for Nandini. He had no idea that his one-sided love would destroy her at the same time it will burn him too.

Do read the story to know what destiny has stored for them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊:

"Nandini belongs to me. She belongs to Lucifer," Manik whispered, taking a sip of his beer.

"She will never be yours, Manik. You killed her fiancé," Cabir shouted, his voice filled with anger.

Manik pulled out a gun from his pocket, pointing it at Cabir.

"What are you doing?" Cabir trembled, fear evident in his eyes. "I'm your friend."

"That's why you're still breathing," Manik declared. "Anyone who tries to tear Nandini away from me will meet their end."

"Listen, you're making a grave mistake. You're tempting fate," Cabir spoke calmly. "I truly hope you won't regret it."

"I only know one thing. Nandini is an angel, and falling in love with her will be my last sin. She'll be my destruction. She'll be my death!" Manik laughed like a maniac.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐖 𝐀 𝐑 𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆:

➳ murders/suicide

➳ abusing/ torturing

➳ The darker side of love will

be shown in the book.

➳ this book will not have a

happy ending

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐂 𝐎 𝐏 𝐘 𝐑 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓

All rights are reserved - ©Lubna. Shaikh™

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods without the prior written permission of the publisher.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The book started on: 8th August 2021
Book completed on: 13th May 2022

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐂 𝐎 𝐕 𝐄 𝐑

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬