The guy had good taste, I had to admit it. Black suit, white button up top and his hair was in a ponytail, along with a black fedora. His jet black curls were hanging down in front of his forehead. "So.. are you ready or not." The response followed by an evil grin.

"Of course!" I said grabbing my small purse and my house keys. I locked my door and we walked towards his car. He opened my side of the door as I got in and he closed it back. He gets inside and the aroma of his cologne hits me in my face.

"So you know this is not a date right?" I asked him. He tapped the steering wheel, "Yeah whatever, it's just business anyway and about the trip." He said as he looked at me and then back at the road.

"What's so bad about the trip tommorrow?" I asked him.

"The business part is for you to know but everything else is for you to find out later. And by all means... don't do the same thing you did at the office.. let's just get this over with." He said.

Then it hit me, he don't want me to say that three letter word again. Then Carla's words got in my head, he really didn't want to call this a date.. business is just a fucking front to me and I have the keyword all along. I'm smirked at I looked at his side profile, for a minute too long.

"Your gawking again??" And I snapped my head back looking out in front of me and he chuckled. "All you had to do was say, you looking good or kiss my ass.. oh wait.. not yet anyway.." he laughed.

"Hahaha... very funny.. but your sharp tonight..!" I said but I regretted it.. it was tormenting me to say other things. So I took a deep breath and the worst part, I'm already soaking wet in my panties.

30 minutes later..

We are inside the restaurant where everyone knew him and the females couldn't stop looking at him. I will admit to being jealous of all of them and he had the nerve to tell me.. I'm fucking gawking.

We sat down in a secluded area and we were looking over the menus. "So I see your popular, you ever bring your other hoes here?" I asked.

He cleared his throat, "What hoes? I only seen associates.. can you be clear?" I looked at him from my menu. He glared at me with fire in his eyes, "You know who I am talking about.. " I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Someone is jealous, its normal.. I didn't know you cared so much about me." He said.

"Hehe.. who said I cared? I really don't give a fuck." I said as I sipped on my water. I looked at him and that left eyebrow shot up.

"You wasn't saying that earlier." He chuckled. I felt my cheeks get warm. I became speechless until it was time to order.

"Anything you want Ms. Taylor. I got the tab." He said as the waiter approached us. "Whatever." I responded.

"Mr. Jackson, nice to see you again sir." He said, "What would you like to order." He said. Mr. Jackson looked at me and nodded, "Ladies first." He said.

"Okay.. ma'am what would you like?" He said as I picked up my menu. "Um.. I would like to have the chicken fettuccine please." I said.

He turns to look back at Mr.Jackson, "And you sir?" He said.

Mr. Jackson looked at his menu, "Give me the grilled fish salmon with the marinade sauce. Put three lemons on the side. And your best wine please." He said.

"Very good. I'll be back with your wine." He said as he walked away.

I looked at Michael for a minute. He was checking his watch and he placed his arms on the table rubbing his hands together. Then his eyes shot back at me. "Are you ready or what?" He asked.

"Ready for what the so called "proposal"? Sure shoot.. I'm pretty sure its stupid." I said.

He opened his suit, reached in the inside pocket and pulled out a paper. He unfolded it and handed it to me.

Looking over it, it was a document for the trip but it was consent to agree to be in the same hotel room as him. Share the same bed, same, bathroom everything. My stomach started to flutter with butterflies.. a whole four day, three nights stay in the same room with this jackass.

"Does this get any harder?" I mumbled lowly but not enough. He hears me and dies laughing. Wiping the corners of his eyes, I felt my face turn a bright red, "It actually will get harder. And can't nobody else do this but you." He asked.

I pondered yet again, "Why? I'm thinking separation, privacy, alone time. Not fucking sharing.. what the fuck?" I said.

"Your only going to be the wife for the trip.. this would look good. In that part of town a business man is only part of getting the deal.. this shouldn't be too hard for a beautiful woman like yourself. Just go with it for now.. I got you baby." He said.

"I'm not your fucking baby.. so don't even make me sick before I eat." I said.

But deep down.. I loved to hear him call me that.

Michael

I watched her facial expressions at the document I laid out in front of her. I had a secret liking to her and this was going to be so much fun. She thought she had me with them fucking tricks to tempt me.

She looked and read the document maybe about three times and then I slid a black pen to her. My dick was raging, trying to poke out my pants. I desperately wanted her all to myself. Being a Dom was just one part but I just want to see her facial expression when she's in the room with me. I got too many tricks for her to ever try to fool me, I got her nice ass covered.

"What's wrong with sharing a room?" I asked.

"Nothing, if you want to Flash me to death.. can't I pay for my own room?" She was a feisty one, "Nope everything had already been paid and the flight on my jet has been scheduled.. you will be my wife on this trip." I said as her mouth dropped.

"Nice try Mr. Jackass.. I'll sign but lemme lay out everything to you right fucking now. In closed doors, I am still Taylor Owens. I would rather camp on the fucking floor before I lay in a bed with you. Got it? I am not showering with you or taking a bath with you and I will definitely not be helping you.. when you get blue balls! Got it?" She said.

I leaned across the table as she sat back.."Whatever happens on this trip just fucking does and if I get blue balls, I'll know how and when to release it.. Got it!" I said as I sat back.

"We shall see about that." She said as she signed the papers. I was relieved and she's now Mrs. Jackson, that will look good. I took the paper and folded it back up, placing it in my suit jacket.

I was fooling her anyways about the wife part but she doesn't know that I will have her about to have three orgasms or more, during this whole trip and she won't be able to be private at all whether we are together or not. She probably wet right now.

After our wine got here, I poured us both a drink and she took three gulps out of hers. "Are we going to have the same episode as the club?" I asked her. She looked at me, "Its just wine and I am not drinking as much so that you can have a free night at my house." She said.

"You can come to mine if you get too drunk.. I don't bite baby.. I'm as gentle as a mouse.." I said smiling.

"Not when you have the sexual cons and tricks around you. I wouldn't be comfortable so I'd rather be at my house." She said sternly.

"Haha.. oh really?" I asked.. what she didn't know, I had a whole suitcase full, in the trunk of my car just waiting to be used... on her especially.

"Uh duh.." she said. I only nod as I looked at her cuteness of trying to play the hard game. It only made her look stupid but not stupid.. sexually stupid.

My thoughts went everywhere at this point. I knew I wasn't getting anything from her for now but Candice was on speed dial for later.. I had relaxed and i had to make sure my balls were good later. For the trip, I'm coming prepared for everything. She better be ready.

End of Chapter..
Please vote and comment.. It's been awhile.. ❤❤