the questions

Azriel and I struggled to escape from the tub in which we sat, our limbs curled into each other and relaxed. But we both knew all too well that we would soon have to face reality again and prepare for the gala.
Eventually we dried off and I slipped on one of his shirts before trying to sneak out of his room into mine as unnoticed as possible. I still had nothing on except Azriel's shirt and one of his on me oversized underpants, since he had all but torn mine.
Still the emphasis was on trying.
Because I barely made it three feet out his door before I came face to face with Cassian. He had one of those mischievous, nasty grins on his face and I already knew that I wouldn't be able to avoid his comments for quite a while now. His eyes roamed over my clothes and I literally thought I could only see his grin growing.
I pressed my lips together as I realized that he could very well smell Azriel on me and most likely what we had done. And quite unintentionally, redness shot up my face.
I cleared my throat as I walked past him and would have loved to smack that grin off his face. But I did nothing of the sort, I just kept walking and waited for his comment. And I was surprised not to hear one when I had almost passed him.

'Why-',I began to ask him as I turned back to him, but the question stuck in my throat when I saw Azriel leaning against his door, having a staring contest with Cassian. My amused gaze wandered between them and I expected the pictures to fly off the walls, but nothing happened.
I sighed softly and muttered 'okay, Illyrian warriors.'
I didn't understand anything about them, but I didn't care. I left them alone in the hallway and set about getting into my room and changing into other clothes.
Only a short time later, after I had changed, Feyre came into the room and summoned me to one of her meetings. She smiled mischievously at me before closing the door behind her and disappearing downstairs.
I groaned into my pillow. Did everyone really know what Azriel and I had done?
I didn't quite know how to face the others anymore, which was absurd because I was a prostitute and I had been able to get in front of them then too. Only now it had become much more personal.
Much, much more. I looked over at the door, annoyed, and wondered again how I had ever gotten myself into this situation.
With heavy steps I walked to the door and then down the stairs to the others. I could almost feel their stares as I leaned against the doorframe for a moment, watching the scene before me. Almost everyone was already there, including Nesta. I could hear Elain talking to Nuala and Cerridwen, so she wouldn't be far either. And to my surprise, Amren had also come. Otherwise, she hardly ever showed up unless it was really important. Still, I became a little uneasy when she turned her razor-sharp gaze on me and eyed me. I withstood hers for a moment, but turned away when she got a twinkle in her eye. Rhysand and Morrigan seemed to be already engaged in a discussion, however, it seemed to be more about the dress code than anything else. Cassian's attention was on Nesta, and the looks they gave each other promised more than the ones me and Azriel had exchanged this morning. Feyre and Azriel seemed to be watching the situation in front of them, and I decided to take advantage of the momentary commotion to drop into the round somewhat covertly. I decided to sit down in a nearby armchair, which was close to Morrigan and Nesta, but I also had a good view of Az.

His gaze fell on me and his eyes took on a cheeky grin, which I would have been only too happy to return, had Mor not just become attentive to me.

'Jenna', she called and I tried desperately to hide a little more in my chair. Well, I wasn't used to this kind of attention, this kind that embarrassed me. I nodded at her and managed a smile when the others looked at me. Why did I now think that they all knew everything? Why was I so nervous?
I sensed Azriel's presence at my shield and opened a small alcove for him.

No need to be so tense, he murmured, sending his reassurance through our bond. I threw him a fleeting smile as Rhysand slowly began to tell us about the preparations, drawing attention away from me. I hummed approvingly at our connection to Azriel.
Still, it feels like everyone knows what we've been up to.
I could really feel Azriel's grin, but didn't look over at him as Rhysand continued to talk about the gala. However, my interest was probably more in the conversation between me and Az.
Oh yes, what did we do?
I bit my tongue and dared a short but incisive look in his direction. He calmly raised his eyebrow and a small, barely discernible smile played around his lips.
Oh well, so...
I sent him a picture of me kneeling between his legs, his member in my hand, my mouth so close to him that he could feel my breath on him.
I think you liked that quite a bit, don't you think?
I felt the excitement rushing down our bond and suppressed a grin. I turned to Rhysand and really listened this time. He was talking about Helion gracing us with his presence as well. It was more like a status report we held, we discussed again what was important, what we needed to memorize. Since the gala would take place tomorrow night, we had to be ready for anything, however, I suspected little danger since three High Lords were attending the fest and I doubted that Keir and his coven would be so stupid as to plan a public attack. We knew how uncomfortable Rhysand was with telling other High Lords about his people in the Court of Nightmare and that he had them under control but did not know what they were planning. However, this had always been a difficult matter in the Night Court, where people tended to follow their own rules as long as the High Lord didn't show up and they fell into old patterns.
But we would all get through this together. I would do anything to help my High Lord and also friend, if I could go out on a limb and call Rhysand my friend, out of this situation.
The meeting didn't last long before Rhysand dismissed us. I was about to head upstairs to continue reading one of my books when Morrigan pulled me back into my chair and clasped my hands in her lap. She looked like a therapist who expected me to confide in her all my problems right away, but the sly grin that appeared on her face belied it. Feyre and Nesta sat together on the sofa, always watching me in turn. I really felt like I was being interrogated as I eyed them with a sceptical look. Amren was sitting further back in the room, but it was clear that she too seemed to be waiting for some news. Cassian and Rhysand had moved upstairs and Azriel gave me an amused look in response to my exasperated - I'll make him pay later for leaving me sitting here- look. Because he and I both knew exactly what it would be about here. Then he disappeared into his shadows and was no longer to be seen. I almost sighed uncomfortably, but I refrained from doing so.

'So', Feyre began, 'you and Az, yes?'
I swallowed and ran my tongue over my lip.
'I don't know what you mean', I tried. I still had hopes that they might be talking about something else, but it was actually clear.
'Oh, come on', Mor said, 'we all know you slept in his room and today his smell is coming off you in streams.'
She sounded a little melancholy, which somehow didn't make me feel any better. I knew Azriel still stared at her with those covetous looks from time to time, and to say it didn't make me jealous would be a lie. But what if maybe Mor did want something from him? Would Azriel then leave me to the left and go to her? Would he abandon the bond between us and go to her instead?
I eyed her briefly before banishing the worry and self-doubt from my eyes and shrugging my shoulders.
'I slept in his bed, yes, that's the only reason I smell like him though. After all, its his bed, where he sleeps every night. Would be weird if it didn't smell like him. ', I said confidently, as if this explanation was the most sensible thing in the whole world and they would be stupid to think we did anything else. Of course, they didn't believe me, but that was to be expected.
I just smiled at them, I wouldn't say anything about our well, was it sex life? After all, we hadn't had any yet. Maybe soon, though. The thought of it made me feel hot and needy again, but I suppressed those thoughts.
Anyway, I would not tell them any more about what Azriel and I were doing.
'Oh, come on!', said Feyre.
'Okay, a story for a story Feyre. You tell me about your best sex with Rhysand, and please in detail, then you can like to know what happened, if something should have happened', I said glibly and looked at Feyre now.
I waited for her to start with one of her stories, but she hesitated. I raised an eyebrow and blush shot up her face.
I grinned before muttering
'I thought so.'
I turned to Nesta.
'Are you coming to town with me?', I need another dress for tomorrow.
She just nodded and grinned slightly as we left the others sitting and got ready to leave.