blissful experience

The bath water had already been let in, but Azriel put me down first.
'On your knees', he murmured as he sat me down and waited for me to obey his command. I smirked and got down on my knees, his crotch now right in front of me. My mouth watered; I knew what was about to come and I was more than ready to give it to Azriel.
His rough hand gripped my face, just like the first time we had met in Hewn City. Azriel's expression was full of agonizing lust and I lifted my hand, bringing it to the waistband of his underpants, that was all he wore either. And with a slow movement, meeting his gaze, I pulled them down, exposing his member. It jumped against his belly, erect and hard, and I almost groaned again at its sheer size.
It was big, bigger than I had ever seen. No one I had slept with before could even come close to its size.

'So, it's true that wing size says something about other body parts as well?', I asked quietly, my voice dripping with lust at the sight before me.
Azriel grinned at me.
'What do you think?'
Shivers of desire flitted down my spine at his voice alone. In response, I reached for him, my hand barely able to encircle him, but I didn't mind because I had better things on my mind.
I stroked his member, slowly, pleasurably, now I had him in my hand, literally.
It was long an full, engorged by big veins, pumping and twiching.
I leaned forward, keeping eye contact with Azriel, but his eyes were full of desire and lust as he looked at me through half-lidded eyes. I ran my tongue through the slit from which pre-cum was already flowing, oozing out. His moan was the best sound I had ever heard, so deep and animalistic that it awakened in me all the instincts I hadn't even known were there.
I drove through the slit again, and I moaned as I tasted him. Everything about him was just perfect.
My lips clasped the tip and I sucked on it as my tongue ran over it. I watched his eyes roll back; his hand tangled in my hair as he pulled on it. I grinned; I hadn't realized I could tickle such a reaction out of him. I was aware that Azriel took many women to bed, never anything serious, yet I thought he had experienced better pleasure.
Slowly I pushed the shaft and moved my mouth forward, taking more of his manly hardness into me, arching it with my wet mouth. Azriel moaned again and it sent lustful currents through me to be able to put him in such a state. Too soon I realized that I would never, ever get all of him in my mouth, yet I tried to relax my throat and took more of him in until he was almost at the back of my throat. I had barely done more than this before I felt his member twitching in my mouth. Azriel's hand was anchored irony to my head, his eyes closed, lids fluttering as I sucked on him, my cheeks hollowing inward and my tongue swirling around him.
My other hand, which was not busy pumping the rest of his member, massaged his testicle. I had to stop myself from grinning as Azriel threw his head back, complete pleasure was on his face. Azriel's hips thrust forward and I almost choked on his long, thick member had my throat not already been used to it. I let my head bob up and down, Azriel's hips moved in time and soon he stopped my head movement and started pumping into my mouth. He fucked my mouth so raw and hard that I had to hold onto his legs. He rammed himself into me, filling my mouth and I wanted nothing more than for him to finally really do it right inside me. His face contorted in lust and bliss, his mouth stood slightly open and a grumble fell from his lips as he pounded into me. My hand started massaging his testicles again and Azriel let out an animalistic moan. And I noticed how his member began to twitch, I knew he was close to his climax. I sucked on him as hard as I could, running my tongue through his slit again and squeezing his testicles and that's all it took as he unloaded inside me.
His wings were spread to their full length, all his glory exposed to me as he emptied himself.
Long loud moans followed with shots of his sperm filling my mouth as he kept pumping, shooting more loads and pulling his member out to finally mark me with it. His orgasm seemed to go on forever and long smears of his sperm ran down my body as he held his member on my breasts and belly. And when his member went limp, Azriel sighed contentedly as he watched me. I was covered in his cum, marked through and through, still on my knees, lying at his feet.
He emitted a growl that made me tremble, so deep did it go into my marrow. I groaned out and a few last drops of his cum ran down my chin after swallowing his loads.
Azriel lifted me up, so fast that I literally clung to him as he lowered us both into the tub. I sighed comfortably as the hot water enveloped me, Azriel pressed against me. We were both still breathing heavily and I tried to make out what we had just done.
But as Azriel began to reach for the soap and wash me, I forgot all doubt again, for he did it so gently and carefully that I did nothing but enjoy his care.
His scattered hands washing over my stomach, my breasts with such tenderness, it made me melt a little. I bit my lips as he washed my sex, careful and sensual; i could see his faint smirk as he did, he could See i was holding in a moan as he flicked my very sensible area. I shot him a look, but he didn't seem concerned about it.
As i was clean and fresh, waves of cum and sweat of off my body, it was my turn to wash Azriel. I truned to his chest and began. I noticed how he was holding himself together, how his eyes couldn't help but glance at my boobs, round and full. His armes came around my waist, tugging me closer, until i could hardly wash him right. My hands went over to his wings, washing them softly, enjoying every shiver i could sent down his spine, as he gripped on me for what seemed his dear life.
I just smirked at him, as he buried his head into my neck, stroking my bare back.
His kisses trailed down to my boobs again, leaving marks upon them.
I tugged at his wet, silky hair.
'We have things to do', i said, making him look more focused, out of his sex-driven haze.
'We need to prepare for the Gala tomorrow.' I mentioned and ran my hands down his blissful chest.
'But if you want, we can continue with this later.' I murmered quitely into his ear, before sucking at his lobe.
His hands gripped my hips harder, tugging me close enough to feel him ready again, hard and thick.
I just smirked and shook my head.
'Not now', i whispered before turing around in his arms, laying my back against his chest.
'But later', Azriel purred into my ear, before licking along my neck again.

After that, we layed in the tub for a while, enjoying our togetherness, and for a moment everything in the world seemed to stand still, because the only thing that mattered was just the two of us, at that moment.