𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝘄𝗼: Captain's Date

Start from the beginning

"Wait. What are you doing?" Braedey asked in confusion.

Carol doesn"t respond as her lower arm started to glow with stellar energy, Braedey cringed and groaned in pain as the heat started to become unbearable. Carol then removed her hand from his arm. "Now try it."

"You sure?" Braedey looked at Carol with a raised eyebrow as she nodded her head. The shapeshifter slowly started to take off the bandage away from his arm, showing the tattoo had dried up completely. "Carol, how did you even do that?"

 "Carol, how did you even do that?"

"Practice makes perfect, Martin." Carol smirked at her handiwork as something else then popped up in her mind. "Braedey, if you're not busy this Saturday night, maybe I could take you out somewhere, like a date?" She silently started to pray with hope.

Braedey thought about this for a few seconds. "Guess I'm available for that."

Carol smiled, relieved and surprised as well. "Well, see you Saturday night." She then kissed Braedey on the cheek before taking off for the Rambeau residence. The shapeshifter touched the cheek lightly where Carol's lips made contact as he struggled to process what just happened.

'Wow.' Braedey thought.

~*~*~

Meanwhile, at 1986 Orion Street, Scorcher and Sheeva were both hanging out in the lounge, watching something on the TV when Braedey suddenly comes dashing through the front door with a happy look on his face

Meanwhile, at 1986 Orion Street, Scorcher and Sheeva were both hanging out in the lounge, watching something on the TV when Braedey suddenly comes dashing through the front door with a happy look on his face. "Guys, breaking news. This is gonna blow your mind, like literally..."

But before Braedey could tell them, Ken ran in and jumped up onto his best friend"s back. "Braedey's got a date!!"

Scorcher and Sheeva look at the young brunette in shock and surprise. "What? Who?" Sheeva immediately stood up.

"Way to go, rookie." Scorcher called out. "That"s awesome."

Sheeva then suddenly realised something wasn't right. "Dear god, what are you gonna wear?!" Braedey just shrugged his shoulders in confusion. He had never been on a date for some time.