Crumbling Paradise} NBATentacion

Start from the beginning

"I'm soooo bored."he grabbed a pillow screaming into it. "Kenny can't even entertain me like I hoped he would. All he do is smoke. Ugh!"

"The fuck you whining for?"Kentrell peeked his head through the door. Jahseh jumped startled by his voice. He sat up on his elbows staring in the direction of the door. Kentrell entered the room shirtless shorts hanging low his briefs on display.

"Uhm- nothing. I'm just bored- nope, stay right there. Don't come near me smelling like weed- I mean it Kentrell! I'mma throw up on you-" Jahseh put a hand out immediately Kentrell started advancing towards him.

"Shut the fuck up. Gimme kiss." Kentrell was already on the bed hovering over him.

"Nope- i-" Jahseh tried crawling to the other side of the bed but Kentrell grabbed him by his waist pulling him flush against his crotch.

"Where you going?" Kentrell asked rubbing on his waist slightly.

"Away from you." Jahseh rolled his eyes looking at the man over his shoulder.

"Gimme kiss." Kentrell repeated soon after biting on his lower lip. Jahseh was on all fours staring back at him. Kentrell smirked. He liked the view and the way Jahseh's ass was feeling against him-

"I said no." Jahseh cringed just imagining weed in his mouth.

"Why not?" Kentrell unexpectedly started to grind into him still biting on his lip. Jahseh felt his breathing hitch and intestines knot up at the action. He ducked his face into the sheets, unintentionally arching his back. "Fuck." Kentrell cussed eyes glazing over at the sight. His hand smacked one of Jahseh's cheeks. His tongue darted out swiping against his lips as he watched the flesh jiggle. He did it again and this time Jahseh let out a slight moan grabbing a handful of sheets below. Kentrell felt his dick jump in his shorts.

"W-what are you d-doing?" Jahseh stuttered out eyes closed shut and breathing picking up. He could feel his heat pulsating.

"Tryna get you double pregnant. Wossam?" Kentrell growled grinding into him harder. He was just teasing but he was now seriously considering it. With everything going on he'd barely had time to 'let loose'.Jahseh let out another moan distracting kentrell making the man's thoughts to go even wilder and ditier.... He could feel Kentrell hardening behind him.

"You- fuck" Jahseh chocked out squirming. He was getting too excited. Kentrell wasn't gonna fuck him so what was the point of this.

"This the entertainment you was lookin for?" Kentrell smacked his ass again.

"Yes!" Jahseh squeaked not giving his brain enough time to process the question. His body was hot and tingling no matter how hard he tried to control it, he just couldn't. The way Kentrell was grabbing him and steady grinding into him was too much for his sex deprived body. "I mean no!"he gasped realising what he just admitted. He did want entertainment but not this type. He wasn't complaining tho. This was very much welcome.

Kentrell stopped what he was doing falling backwards choking on his laughter. Jahseh paused face still deep in the sheets small pants still falling from his lips.

"You sound dumb as the fawk" Kentrell continued laughing. Jahseh kissed his teeth, sitting up on his knees. That wasn't funny.

"Fuck you!" He kicked Kentrell on his side pushing the man off the bed.

"Nope. No thank you." Kentrell joked hollering from the floor. "You shoulda jus given me the kiss like I asked- say I know you not mad." He stood up from the floor. Jahseh looked the other way arms crossed pouting.

"Whatever. Leave me alone."

"You wanted attention and now that I'm giving it tah yoh ass you wanna kick me out?"