Katsuki moaned letting her do the work this time and all he felt was pleasure, she got tighter around his dick which told him she was getting close.

He watched her tits bounce infront of him making him bite his lip while leading her hips up and down.

"Fuck..slow down..I'm close" he groans but she did the opposite not listening to him.

Katsuki dig his nails into her thighs. "_-____.." he moaned

She slowed down holding herself down her body trembling as she came having him still inside of her.

Katsuki grabbed her feeling her orgasm as she moaned. He couldn't hold it in any longer flipping them before he came halfway out of her.

He fell against her body both breathing heavily.

She wrapped her arms around him letting him use her boob as a pillow as they both close their eyes to rest...

***
Katsuki woke up in the middle of the night.

When he opened his eyes he found himself still on her body.

He slowly got off yawning as he stretched his arms getting off the bed.

He pulled the covers over her body before walking out going to the bathroom to wash up.

He looked down at his phone seeing the group chat filled with messages.

[9:10 pm] Denki: HEYYY LETS GO TO THE BEACH NEXT WEEKEND THEY GOT A CONCERT GOING ON! 🎉

[9:13 pm] Sero: IM DOWN 👀

[9:20 pm] Mina: I might have workkk but I'll cancel if I can.

[9:21 pm] Kirishima : Sounds fun! Bakugou you're coming too!

[9:22 pm] Denki: hell yeah! We gon see a bunch of hotties!😛

[9:23 pm] Sero: 😏

[9:23 pm] Denki: 😏

[9:24 pm] Mina: you're both idiots. HEY BAKUGOU BRING _____!

[9:24 pm] Kirishima: He's not answering his phone.

[9:24 pm] Denki: he's busy 😛😛😛 Mina call ______ if she doesn't answer we know why 😏

[9:25 pm] Sero: Bakugou you better not ignore us! We're still gonna go

[9:25 pm] Denki: and we'll kidnap _____ just to bring you🥰

[9:27 pm] Mina: I CALLED HER TWICE AND SHE DIDNT ANSWERRR

[9:27 pm] Denki: 👀👀👀👀

[9:28 pm] Kirishima: you know they both can just be asleep.

[9:28 pm] Sero: Are they even a real couple yet? I'm confused. He's never been interested in anyone.

[9:29 pm] Mina: they definitely are! She's awesome!

[9:29 pm] Denki: I mean if he doesn't want her I call dibs. 😗

[9:29 pm] Sero: in your DrEaMs

[9:30 pm] Denki:😛

Katsuki just rubbed his eyes...idiots..

[12:45 am] Katsuki: fine. And Denki I'm gonna kill you if you ever say that again.

[12:45 am] Sero: HE'S ALIVEEEE

[12:45 am] Kirishima: Bakubro why weren't you answering earlier? Don't ignore me 😩

[12:46 am] Katsuki: I wasn't ignoring you idiot. I was busy.