“No,” she says firmly. “It would ruin everything between us. Promise me you won't say anything Digg.”

He just looks at her.
“Promise me!”

“I promise,” he said reluctantly. He slips his phone back in his pocket. “We need to go. Oliver asked us to meet him at the foundry.”

“Why?”

“He wants you to test his blood.”

------->

She and Diggle descended the stairs of the foundry, her heels clicking against the floor as they made their way over to Oliver who was sitting in her chair and staring at the ceiling, his face unreadable.
“Hey,” she said but it sounded strangled. “Are you okay?” He turned to look at her and the look in his eyes almost had her believing that he remembered their night together.

“Someone drugged me, I have no memory's, oh and I apparently spent the night with someone and I can't remember.”

“How convenient.” she whispered and Diggle sent her a look. Oliver continued, “So no, I don't plan on being okay until we figure this out.”

“Are you sure you want too?” His eyebrows rose. “I mean, you have enough on your plate.”

“If there someone out there drugging people I need to find them and stop them.” He walked over to her. “Can you take my blood?”

She sat her purse down. “Yeah sure, I know a chemist at QC who owes me a favor, it's a long story, fixed his parking ticket. Huh...I guess its not that long.”

“Felicity,” he said as he sat down and extended his arm to her.

“Right, taking blood. Sorry.” She plunged the needle into his arm. “Why is it that I went to school for computer science but I end up being a nurse to you two most of the time?”

“A very good nurse too,” says Oliver. She rolled her eyes at him.

“It's only because you love us Felicity,” said Diggle as he sent her a knowing look.

Dang him and his Yoda powers. “Yeah...right. All done,” she squeaks as she dabs at Oliver's arm with a cotton ball.

“Thank you. I was thinking you could go over the security footage while we're waiting for the results. Maybe we can catch a glimpse of the-”

“Unsub?”

“What?”

“It stands for Unknown Subject.” He just stared at her. “Sorry, there was a Criminal Minds marathon last weekend.”

“Anyways, if we can get a look at the...” he looks at her and a small smile stretches his lips. “Unsub, we can track them down and figure out exactly what's going on. So can you go through the footage?”

“Uhh yeah, sure.” Her eyes widen and panic starts to set in. Diggle sends her a look. Crap. She knows exactly whats on that footage. She can't let him see that. Can't risk him pushing her away. She an extremely logical person but right now her brain and heart are playing a aggressive game of tug a war, her brain says for her to tell him because secrets have a way of coming out at the worst times but her heart just wants to protect itself from rejection. She takes a deep breath and powers up her computers. Oliver stands behind her shoulder. “You know it's going to take a while to scan through the footage. Why don't you go to the office? I know you have a ton of work to do.”

“It can wait.”

“No, it really can't. I got attacked by Isabi- Isabel this morning because you missed your meeting with her. She threatened to fire me and I don't feel like looking for another job.” he sighs and scrubs a hand across his face.

“You let me take care of Isabel.”

“The Arrow's not going to pay her a visit is he?”

“No, but Oliver Queen is.”

“You know it really disturbs me when you talk about yourself in the third person." He shakes his head and gives her a look. “I'll just comb through this and call you when I find something.”

“Okay,” he said as he started towards the stairs.

“Oliver?” she called.

“Yes?” Diggle left under the guise of getting the car.

“What's the last thing you remember?” His forehead creases in thought.

“Sitting at the bar.”

“That's it?”

“Yeah...” he trails off. “Why?”

“Just gathering information, like clues you know,” she babbled.

“Sure.”

“Anyways, I'll let you know. Try to come up with a decent excuse for why I'm not there. Isobel is already out for my blood.”

“I'll do my best.”

“Cover stories aren't exactly your forte. Especially considering the life you lead. 'I spilt a latte on it', 'My coffee shop is in a bad neighborhood', oh and my personal favorite 'I ran out of sport bottles.'”

She took great pleasure in making him laugh. That was a hard thing to do since Tommy died. Soon she was left alone with an endless loop of Oliver grabbing her face and kissing her like something in a romance movie, grabbing her hand and leaving the club with her. Her eyes never strayed to the woman slipping the drug into his drink.

                                                                                               ------->