Attack

"I don't like this!" Gravis muttered. "I hate being stuck inside!" 

"It could be worse!" Karlof smiled. "No one's getting bitten by a plant!"

"Way to make fun of our teacher!" Turner frowned. 

"I thought you're the one who hates the homework he gives us all the time!" Urza laughed. 

"I do! But he's at least less strict than Lilly!" 

"Cmon! He'll be back like normal after the weekend!" 

"Yeah... I just wish there was something more fun we could do... like... OUTSIDE!"

"Just be patient! That shadow figure can't be anything serious!" Neuro groaned. 

They were all currently sitting in the great hall chatting and studying a bit for their next test. 

"Now we need to focus! I really don't want a G this year too!" Shade groaned. 

Turner rolled his eyes and slapped Shade's book shut.

"The test isn't until Tuesday! Relax!" 

"Then what are we going to do?!" Urza groaned. "It's not fun being a prefect without any students running out!"

"Well... I did hear that since we're on lockdown... they're opening a mini-store inside! You guys have money?" 

"Urza and I should have some!" Karlof smiled and opened his pouch. 

"I hope there's something sweet there!"

"Gravis, mom says you need to cut down with your sugar!"

"Hey! If I want to eat it or not that's my choice!"

They all walked into the mini hall to discover that this **mini store** was almost an entire supermarket with tons of things to buy.

"How did they put this up in just a few weeks?!" Urza gasped. 

"You're the prefect, not us!" Shade shrugged. "Didn't you help with putting this up?"

"Nope, I was just told to keep the other students away not to disrupt the building process!" 

"Weird... what do you guys want?" 

"Hm... I'm really craving some jerky right now!" Neuro mumbled. 

"THEY GOT SUGAR COOKIES!" Gravis exclaims. 

"I'll... just buy a rocket soda..." Karlof sighed. 

They all paid for the stuff and sat back down to eat.

"So... back to studying!" Shade muttered. Taking a large bite of his sandwich. 

"Yeah... it's best if we get a good grade on the test!"

After a bit of studying, they decided to see if they could find any interesting books in the library. 

"Hmm.. the serpentine warriors!" Shade muttered. "Sounds interesting!" 

Even though it was a bad idea, Karlof decided to read about elemental serial killers... though when he thought about it... why did they have this book when the first-year students were only eleven to twelve years old?

"I understand you're confused Karlof!" Neuro said, having read his mind. "But there are age restrictions on the books!" 

Karlof shrugged and kept reading.

Just as he was reading about one of the scarier killers... something about collecting his victims' eyes. Someone tapped him on the shoulder causing him to scream.