Reporting

"Guys I really think all this that's happening is connected to Chen!" Karlof muttered as he sat down with his friends again. 

"Are you sure that this isn't just awakening some old trauma?" Bolobo frowned. 

"I am! My hands hurt both when we saw the shadow and when Clutch died! My sister felt the same!"

"So... you think Chen's behind this?!" Turner asked shocked.

"Yeah... I don't see any either explanation!" 

"If this keeps up... our time at the academy is going to be a mess! Should you tell Lilly?" 

"I-I don't know... but she said that she wanted to know if I felt anything else!"

"Then you should tell her!" Gravis stated. "We can go with you if you want!" 

"Thanks, guys... but... I think I'll be fine on my own!" 

"Okay then... you still have two hours before Elemental fighting styles! Tell us what happens!" 

Karlof nodded and walked up to Lilly's office.

"Come in!" 

As he entered his office Lilly glued her eyes on him the moment she realized who it was. 

"Yes, Mr. Artino? What brings you in here today?" 

"Miss... I... Clutch Powers... I think his death is linked to Chen!" 

Lilly frowned at what he said. 

"Why do you think that?"

"Well... before we heard the scream I felt intense pain going through my hands!"

"Have you felt anything like that before?" 

"Well... last year.. when that shadow appeared... I felt the pain again and I had a flashback.. to the night my parents were killed!" 

As he finished talking Lilly started writing something down on a scroll. 

"Well, as far as I can see there's no clear proof that Chen's behind this! But if you find anything else, tell me! You are dismissed!" 

Karlof nodded and walked out of the office. 

"So... how did it go?" Turner asked. 

"She didn't really think Chen's behind this..." Karlof sighed. "But she wanted me to tell her if I feel anything else!" 

"Alrighty then... Gravis shrugged. "Should we do some studying before the next lesson?" 

"Well, we do have a scroll to finish!" Bolobo muttered. "Then Libby said she will test our memory during our next lesson with her!"

"Yeah, we should probably keep working!" 

As the boys walked into the library Karlof noticed Skylor sitting there reading.

"Hey! Sky! It's been a while!" he waved at her.

"Oh, Karlof! Hi!" Skylor smiled and put her bookmark in. "What are you  guys doing here?"

"We thought we'd go down here to study!" Gravis answered. "Since we still have time before our next lesson with Ray!" 

"Yeah.. we had the same idea..." Shade muttered face down in his book. "But Neuro's already finished!"

"Typical for ice house students!" Turner laughed. 

"Whatever!" 

"Guys we have more important things to be focusing on!" Bolobo coughed and opened his book.