A chuckle escapes my lips as a smile grows slowly onto my lips. Rae stands up and tilts her head at the girl, giving a grin.

"Oh come on. You didn't see me up there?" Rae asks, pointing up to where she was. Alycia looks up and shakes her head before looking back to Rae. "Hm, I could have sworn you seen me."

"Well obviously I didn't. You scared the shit out of me," Alycia claimed as another chuckle began to escape me but I bit my lip, holding it back.

"You need to get use to expecting the unexpected," Rae says slowly backing up. "From strangers, from people closest to you, even from yourself."

"What?" Alycia says confused and I shake my head from side to side. However before Rae could speak back I take a step forward and speak.

"I'm going to leave you two to it," I say. Rae nodding as Alycia glances over her shoulder, our eyes locking. I give her a smile, nodding before dropping my arms from my chest and turning around. As I'm nearing the exit I hear Alycia scream as Rae laughs causing me to roll my eyes as I exit.

I make my way down the hall and make my way to the elevator. I press the button and take a step back waiting. As I wait I slip my hand into my back pocket and pull out the folded piece of paper I had handed Ducky earlier along with two other pieces of paper. The one was a ripped piece of paper. My eyes scan it and bite my lip.

I shake my head slipping the note behind the two others going to open up the next but stop as the elevator sings

I shake my head slipping the note behind the two others going to open up the next but stop as the elevator sings. Swiftly I shove all three notes into my back pocket just as the doors open. There my eyes lock with Ducky's who stays in the elevator. I nod and walk into the elevator towards the back, standing against the wall beside Ducky. Silence fills the small space as Ducky reaches forward hitting the floor for the rooms and the medic. I shove my hands into my pockets looking up at the ceiling.

"Mind if I stop in my room first before you look over my wounds?" I ask.

"I want to look over your wounds first then I want you in your room resting," Ducky says as I look over to her tilting my head. And without even looking to me Ducky shakes her head. "Don't give me that look. I've seen you flinching every time you move."

"Well yeah but-"

"Nope. You need to rest Y/N or your wounds aren't going to properly heal," Ducky cuts me off continuing. "I don't care if you sit in there and go through stuff but at least you'd be laying or sitting in your bed. Resting."

"That's no different then sitting with everybody else in the conference room Duck."

"That's where you're wrong." The elevator doors open and Ducky walks out and I follow. We walk down the hall and I just follow her to the med room. When we get there both of us remain silent. Ducky walks over to the right as I head to one of the beds and gently get up onto it flinching as I do. But once I'm finally seated a low sigh escapes my lips and Ducky's in front of me. "Slip your shirt off for me."