Second first kiss.

I give it until midnight until accepting I won't sleep unless I'm wrapped up in Jake's sheets. I creep out of bed before sneaking over to his room. Before I have a chance to knock on his door, it swings open to reveal a shirtless Jake. He must have heard my footsteps approaching his room. Grey sweatpants hang loosely on his hips and I bite down on my bottom lip to compose myself. Goddammit, he looks so good. His room is dimly lit with his lamp and he's looking at me with a victorious smirk on his lips. He steps aside before gesturing for me to enter.

"In my defence, I did try to sleep without you," I whisper an explanation before brushing past him. He shuts the door softly behind him before locking it. My eyes linger on the lock and I feel my throat dry out with nerves. He didn't lock the door last night. Is he expecting something different to happen? He turns around before looking at me with desire building in his eyes.

"I'm glad you're here. I can't stop thinking about you," Jake tells me in a soft tone that causes heat to pool between my legs. He takes slow steps toward me, closing the distance between us with every passing second. I find myself walking backwards with nerves until I'm pressed up against his bedroom wall with nowhere else to go. Jake places one hand against the wall beside my head before dipping his head low.

"Are you getting deja-vu?" Jake whispers before his eyes settle on my lips. I release a shaky breath before nodding my head in response. "Let's hope I don't attack you this time," I say to him. He releases a quiet laugh that awakens my core. I take the chance to soak in his features, from his deep blue ocean eyes to his full lips and sharp jawline. Jake watches me watching him, and I feel my breathing labour with anticipation. The air leaves my lungs and I want him to be the person responsible for breathing life back into me.

I need him to kiss me.

His hand slides into my hair, and he gently tugs me forward until there's no distance left between our bodies. Our failed first kiss started off soft and tender, but there's nothing tender about the way he kisses me for a second time. His lips are passionate, filled with longing and desperate for more. It's almost as if he doesn't have the patience left for tenderness. I push myself back against the wall before pulling him toward me. My fingers run through his dark hair and I swipe my tongue across his lips to deepen the kiss. A low groan comes from Jake and the sound of it causes my thighs to clench with excitement.

"Fuck, Wentworth." Jake groans against my lips. His words are spoken like I'm the sweetest kiss he's ever had, and I love it. I want to hear him groan over and over again. He hooks one hand around my thigh before gently lifting me against the wall. I gasp when he settles himself between my legs before deepening the kiss. Our lips mould against each other perfectly and his tongue dances with mine with the perfect amount of pressure. He is an incredible kisser, and it's everything I expected and more. A moan builds in the back of my throat and I pull back to release it. Jake breathes heavily before dropping his head against my shoulder. Several moments pass and neither of us speak.

"Now that's a first kiss," he breathes out in awe. I nod my head in agreement while resisting the urge to pull him in for a third. His chest rises and falls due to him catching his breath and I love feeling his body pressed against mine. The heat that floods through my body after the kiss is overwhelming. I want more, but I fear I can't handle more. Jake turns to look at me and his eyes search mine with a look of adoration in them.

"I've wanted to do that for so long," Jake tells me. My heart flutters in my chest and I gently pull him forward to initiate another kiss. Now that I know what it's like to kiss him, I want to do it over and over again.

"You don't have to stop now," I whisper before closing the distance between us. Jake's free hand falls to my waist and he pulls me tight against him as he kisses me. His tongue swipes across my bottom lip and I moan softly with delight. His lips move deliciously slow and I melt against him in response. When he pulls back, he turns his attention to my jaw and neck. His lips devour my skin in hot kisses and I feel my eyes flutter closed with pleasure.