Chapter 27: The supplie cut mission

Start from the beginning

South: (smile) Right. Just be careful out there.

Y/n smiles ans kiss her on the forehead which made her blush a little but smirked.

Y/n: (smile) I'll be back. Check up the reds ans blues at Valhalla while I'm gone.

South: Sure, take care.

Y/n: You too South.

Then he turn and walk off and South gose to a different direction to do her own job while Y/n is off to get his armor on and be off on his mission.

(A while later)

The Pelican drops Y/n off at a UNSC ship that is near an asteroid belt and far from them was a planet. The Pelican enters the hanger bay and sets down and opens the hatch.

Y/n leaps out with his spartan armor on but have his helmet resting on his waist as he looks around until foot steps walks up beside him and a female voice said.

???: Knew I'll see you sooner or later Y/n.

Y/n turn and was surprised to see Cal-141 ane wearing her normal class Spartan armor with her helmet resting on her waist as she smirks at him.

Y/n: (surprised) Cal! You never seem the change, literally.

Cal: (giggle) Thanks but i know you sure did. Congratulations on your take down of Project Freelancer and getting promoted.

Y/n: (smile) Thanks, guess you'll be coming with me on this mission?

Cal: (smile) That's right. Hey Watcher, you still there?

Watcher: Yep, nice to see you Cal.

Cal: (smile) Same to you. Follow me and I'll explain the situation.

Y/n: (smile) Lead the way.

The two exit out of the hanger bay and walk through the halls of the ship with some UNSC officers and soldiers giving them a salute to show respect while some were surprised to see two Spartans here.

Cal: We have track down a Covenant Prophet who is in charge of supplie runs to a planet that you saw when you first got here.

Y/n: You mean a green planet where the asteroids are pulling towards?

Cal: That's right. We have been tracking down this Prophet for a while but now we have the opportunity to take him out and the Covenant will lose their supplies and that will make the Covenant to push back and stop from glassing any more worlds.

Y/n: Well looks like all that tracking down paid off.

Cal: Yeah. The UNSC are thinking of sending in a team of Spartans to kill the Prophet but ONI said it is a risk so two Spartans and a some ODST is enough.

Y/n: I guess this is a stealth mission huh?

Cal: Yep.

Watcher: Never knew Prophet's have different jobs.

Cal: Each Prophet are in charge of jobs. The Elites or any high ranking troops are in charge of the military while the Prophets are in charge of most important things.

Y/n: Lucky them.

Soon they arrive at the room and tehy stood at the door and put on their helmets and the doors slide open. They step inside and they see in front of them were four ODST standing there unrik they turn to see them.

 They step inside and they see in front of them were four ODST standing there unrik they turn to see them