𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻: Clash of the Titans

Zacznij od początku

Seconds later, a blonde girl in a blue, red and yellow suit entered the room and immediately spotted the teenager, her face turning into a smirk. "Hey, kid. You're holding up good there?" The blonde asks as she sat on the chair, previously occupied by Scorcher.

 You're holding up good there?" The blonde asks as she sat on the chair, previously occupied by Scorcher

"Uh, yes. Care to tell me who you are?" Braedey asked to the blonde with interest.

"You first? I leave Earth for 18 years, and it gets taken over by robot aliens." The blonde girl looked at the boy with interest. He was different from the Skrulls. "I'm Carol Danvers, I'm an old friend of Scorcher."

"Funny. He's never told me about you." Braedey said to

Carol snickered. "I'm surprised he didn't. Let's just say he helped me back in 1995. He still owes me." She then notices Braedey's jacket, as well as the energy that's inside of him. "So who are supposed to be?"

"Transformer." Braedey simply answered. "What happened to me?"

"I gave you some of my blood, kid. And that's not all. You have alterations made to two different chromosomes in your body: increase in muscle efficiency and sensory functions." Carol explained to Braedey.

Braedey couldn't believe it; this girl who knows his friends had just saved his life by giving some of her blood. "Uhhh, thanks, I guess."

"You're welcome, kid." Carol smiled.

"Wait, so aren"t you gonna go back out into the universe?" Braedey asked with interest.

"Well, everything seems to be in order out there, so I figured I come back here till I'm needed again." Carol told the brunette as she then gets up to leave the room. She stops at the door before turning to Braedey. "Maybe we could hangout some time. See you around." Carol winked before leaving.

Braedey just watched Carol leave before thinking to himself. 'Are the others trying to set me up with Carol Danvers?" He thought to himself before turning on the TV to see what he has missed in the four days.

The TV immediately goes to breaking news coming from Sydney in Australia. On the screen, there was what looks to be a 260ft tall black/red robot with red tribal markings across its body, causing havoc in downtown Sydney, and it has a red Transformatrix insignia in the middle of its chest.