Contract

In Sue's Office

"Young Burt Reynolds, may I gently remind you that on Wednesday, December 5, you joined the Cheerios! but you've been conspicuously absent from practice since Thursday, December 6." Sue said to Blaine while drinking. "We've told you, we only joined for a day when we thought Glee Club was disbanding." Blaine said to her while Jesse watching them. "And yet your little girlfriend signed this legally binding contract." Sue said showing Blaine the contract making Jesse look at it. "That clearly states on page 43, paragraph 7C-9: Jesse Schuester's future boyfriend will provide said Cheerios duty at any and all pep rallies, assemblies, town meetings, state fairs, concerts, television programs, motion pictures, video games, Republican national conventions." Sue said reading the contract. "I never signed that." Jesse said to her. "Well, that's funny, because your signature says you did." Sue said showing her the signature. "That's a forgery." Jesse said to her making Sue close up the contract. "And you can't prove that." Sue said to her. "I probably could." Jesse said to her. "Cheerios Regionals is fast approaching, and I need a shiny, sexually non-threatening bi to hoist up some of the most gorgeous girls in America over his head, have a bird's-eye view of their baby oven, and not be even remotely interested because of your relationship with Altruistic. And that would be you." Sue said to him. "Thank you, but I'm just too busy with Glee Club and Student Council." Blaine said to her. "If you need me back, I guess I could do it." Tina said to her making Sue look at her. "Why are you even here?" Sue asks her. "You called me out of class." Tina said to her. "You're dismissed. Go find a new boyfriend. Maybe Lance Bass is available. Or RuPaul." Sue said to her and Tian leaves while Becky walks into the room with a box that holds the Cheerios outfit. "Suit up, soldier." Sue said to him while Blaine stands up. "I'll help you put it on." Becky said to him making Blaine look at her. "No, thank you, Becky." Blaine said to her and he looks at Sue. "I'm-I'm not rejoining the Cheerios." Blaine said to her. "Oh, you most certainly are. Or something very unfortunate will most likely be happening to you extremely soon." Sue said to him. "Are you threatening him?" Jesse asks her. "Uh, yeah!" Becky said handing Blaine the box. "Get moving, beeyatch!" Becky said to him and Blaine looks at her. Jesse and Blaine start to leave and Becky hitting Blaine's butt making him look at her and he walks away. "I am sorry about this." Jesse said to Blaine who looks at her. "It's fine, I am not joining them." Blaine said putting the box on a table and he puts his arm around Jesse. "Let's find the others." Blaine said to her. 

Later That Day

Jesse was with her brothers, Sam and Kurt. "Make sense, on why you two need to leave soon." Sam said to Jamey and Kurt. "Yeah, not because you have school but you two are living with Santana and Cooper. So think about what they can do in the time you two are gone." Jesse said to them while Sam looks at Sebastian to see he was out of it. "Hey." Blaine said making the group look at him. "Jess, I put on Cover Boy hair gel." Blaine said to her. "But that is really expensive hair gel, I don't remember getting you that." Jesse said to him while Sam puts his arms around Sebastian. "Becky got it for me." Blaine said making Jesse's eyes go big. Jesse kicks on Blaine's hair and it was hard making the other boys look at him. "Oh no." Kurt said to himself as Blaine walks away to Sue's office madly. "I am going to go with him." Jesse said to the boys and she follows Blaine. Sam leans up to Sebastian and he kisses Sebastian's cheek making him look down at Sam. Sebastian kisses Sam's forehead back making him smile.

In Sue's Office

Sue was cleaning her trophy and Blaine knocks on the window mad. "You! I know you're behind this." Blaine yelled at her as he and Jesse walk into the room and he shows her the gel. "It's cement." Blaine said to her as he walks closer to her. "And someone took out 30 credit cards and a house loan in my name. My identity's been stolen. My parents' credit is ruined." Blaine said to her. "Only for seven years." Sue said to him and she walks back to her table. "This is officially a feud between you and me. And there's only one way to solve it." Blaine said to her. "A sing-off featuring the music of two feuding superstars?" Sue asks him making Blaine look at her. "Oh, I read all about it in WhoGivesACrap.biz. Fine. Nicki Minaj versus Mariah Carey. I will sing Nicki, due to my Trinidad roots. And if you win the challenge, I'll tear up your Cheerios contract." Sue said to him. "Fine, perfect." Blaine said to her. "But if you lose both of you will be in the Cheerios." Sue said to him. "What?" Jesse said to her making Sue look at her. "Yes, I need you again with your good looks." Sue said to her. "No, she is not a part of this it's between you and me." Blaine said to her making Sue look at him. "Fine, but that will never, ever happen because you are looking into the face of..." Sue said but Blaine cuts her off. "Evil." Blaine said to her. "I was going to say high school cheerleading national champion, but thank you." Sue said to him and they looking at each other. "I will add you two to the list." Jesse said to them while the two were still looking at each other.