Britney 2.0

In Ohio
At McKinley 
In The Choir Room

Everyone was looking at Brittany who was not in her Cheerio's uniform. "Brittany, what happened to your uniform?" Rory asks her while Brittany takes out her cookies. "I can't wear my Cheerios uniform anymore, so I got this outfit in the lost and found." Brittany said to him. "It's is just like what Tina went through where she was can't wear black clothes." Sebastian said to Artie who nods remembering that day as Will enters. "Great news, guys. Principal Figgins has asked us to perform at the annual back-to-school pep rally this week." Will said walking over to the teens. "Now, I understand our National Champion street cred has dropped a little bit since school started, but this is our chance to really wow them and get it back." Will said to them. "What are we gonna perform?" Joe asks him while Brittany starts to eat cookies. "Good question. We're a family in here, and when one of our family is falling down, it's up to us to get together to pick them back up." Will said while walking over to the whiteboard and he writes down 'Britney 2.0'. "Oh, my God. Are we doing Britney Week again?" Tina asks him as Will turns to them again. "Yeah." Jesse said with a smile while giving a little clap making her dad and brother smile at her for being cute. "You really came into your own during the last Britney Week. You showed us the best of Britney. Youth, energy, confidence. She inspires you, and you inspire us. So everyone prepare a Britney song for the week, and we're gonna pick one to do for the pep rally." Will said to them making them all nod. "And I've asked Blaine and Artie to give us a little taste of what we're looking for." Will said while Blaine and Artie go to the front. "This one's for you, Brittany." Blaine said to her and the band starts playing, Boys/Boyfriend by Britney Spears/Justin Bieber.

Artie
You don't understand

Artie sings while Blaine dances behind him.

Artie 
I'm so glad
We're at the same place
At the same time

Blaine
It's over now
I spotted you dancin'

Blaine sings while pointing at Brittany.

Blaine (Artie)
You made all the boys stare
Those lips
And your brown eyes
(Oooh)

Blaine walks over to Jesse and touches her hair.

Blaine
And the sexy hair

Blaine walks back to Artie while Jesse smiles at Blaine.

Artie (Blaine)
I should shake my thang
(Uh)
Make the world want you
(Hahaha)

The two while everyone dances in their seats.

Artie
Tell your girls
You'll be back
I wanna see what you can do

Blaine takes his chair and he puts it next to Artie. Jesse and Marley clap to the beat with smiles on their faces.

Artie and Blaine
What would it take
For you to just leave with me?

The two while Blaine gives Jesse a look making her laugh.

Artie and Blaine
Not tryin' to sound conceited but
you and me were meant to be

Blaine turns Artie around to face him.

Artie and Blaine
You're a sexy girl
I'm a nice guy

Jesse watches them enjoying the song until she sees an awkward elbow and knee thing making her laugh.

Artie and Blaine
Let's turn this dance floor
Into our own little nasty world!

The two while Sebastian and Rory were sharing a laugh.

Blaine
If I was your boyfriend

Artie
Sometimes a girl just needs one

Blaine
Keep you on my arm girl

Artie
To love her and to hold

Blaine
And I can be a gentleman

Artie
And when a girl is with one

Blaine
If I was your boyfriend

Artie
Then she's in control!

Blaine
If I was your boyfriend

Blaine stands up and he walks over to Jesse.

Blaine
So give me a chance

Blaine sings while putting his hand on Jesse's cheek.

Blaine
'Cause you're all I need girl

Blaine takes Jesse's hand and kisses it and he goes back to Artie while Wade pushes Jesse with a laugh.

Artie and Blaine
Spend a week wit your boy
I'll be calling you my girlfriend

Artie (Blaine)
If I was your man
(If I was your man)
I'd never leave you girl
(Girl)

Artie with New Directions Boys (Blaine)
I just want to love you,
(If I was your boyfriend)
And treat you right

Artie
Sometimes a girl just needs one

Blaine
Keep you on my arm girl

Artie
To love her and to hold

Blaine
And I can be a gentleman

Artie
And when a girl is with one

Blaine
If I was your boyfriend

Artie
Then she's in control!

Blaine
If I was your boyfriend

The two sing while everyone dances to the song.

Artie and Blaine
(New Directions Boys)
Na-na-na, na-na-na
(Girls)
na-na-na, yeah girl
Na-na-na, na-na-na
(Girls)
Yeah, if I was your boyfriend.
Na-na-na, na-na-na
(Girls)
na-na-na eh!
Na-na-na, na-na-na
(Girls)
If I was your boyfriend

Blaine
Can't live with 'em!

Artie
Can't live without 'em!

Everyone claps for the boys. "So, Britt, what'd you think?" Artie asks her. "I'm once again inspired by the awesomeness of Britney." Brittany said to them and she looks at Will. "Thanks, Mr. Shue." Brittany said to him making Will smile.

In New York
At NYANA
In The Cafeteria

Jamey was eating his lunch as he gets texts from Jesse making him look at his phone to see that the club was doing 'Britney' again. "That was fun last time." Jamey said to himself remembering what it feels like being in that choir room.