Diva-Off

In New York
At NYADA

Kurt walks into the classroom to hear Rachel singing, Kurt looks at her knowing it was time. "Rachel." Kurt said making Rachel look at him. "You are being a nightmare to Jamey by telling people that you two are best friends." Kurt said to her. "I knew it...it was only a matter of time before you became jealous of all of my success." Rachel said to him. "Oh god." Kurt said to himself. "I am saying that you need to stop. Jamey will not talk to you because he is working on his life and not playing your little games." Kurt said to her as Jamey walks into the room. "Oh because his brother is not himself, I am thinking he likes what I am doing." Rachel said to him. "I challenge you, Midnight Madness...you and me, head-to-head. If I win you stop telling people you and Jamey are friends." Kurt said challenging her. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Rachel said to him. "Oh, why not?" Kurt asks her. "Cause I know I will win and you will cry in Jamey's arms like a bady." Rachel said making Kurt smile a little. "Get ready for Diva-Off." Kurt said to her and he turns around to see Jamey there. "James..." Kurt said to him. "A word Kurt." Jamey said to him and he walks away from her door with Kurt following him. "Okay, I know you don't like this idea." Kurt said to Jamey who looks at him. "But I don't like that she is using you to make friends and I want to do something about it." Kurt said to him making Jamey walks closer to him. "You can do it." Jamey said to him making Kurt look at him. "I will make you proud, James." Kurt said to him and he gives Jamey a hug.

At McKinley
In The Hallways

Sam walks over to Sebastian's locker to see him holding his head. "Seb..." Sam said making Sebastian look at him. "You okay?" Sam asks him. "I think I am getting sick." Sebastian said to him making Sam put his hand on his forehead. "Yeah, your head is warm." Sam said to him and he puts his hand on Sebastian's neck. "Maybe when we get home I can put some VapoRub on your chest." Sam said to him. "Thanks but you may get sick too." Sebastian said to him making Sam move closer to him. "I am fine with getting sick." Sam said to him and he kisses Sebastian's lips. Tina walks over to them. "HEY!" Tina yelled making Sam look at her while Sebastian closes his eyes. "I was thinking maybe you and I can hang out tonight." Tina said to Sam while Sebastian leans on the lockers. "No thanks, Sebastian is not feeling well so I want to be with him." Sam said to her and he turns to Sebastian to see he was leaning on the lockers. "Hey, you okay?" Sam asks him while walking over to Sebastian. "Why is she so loud?" Sebastian asks him while Sam takes Sebastian's hand as Jesse walks over to them. "You okay, Sebastian?" Jesse asks him making Sam look at her. "I'm going to take him to the nurse's office to sleep for a while." Sam said to her. "Good idea." Jesse said to him and Sam takes Sebastian away. "Jesse Schuester, I challenge you to a Dive off." Tina said to Jesse while turning to her. "Sure, thing. If I win you stop flirting with Sam." Jesse said to her. "Fine, but we all know he will love to be with me." Tina said to her. "Fine, but you do know Sam loves Sebastian, right?" Jesse said to her. "I am picking the song." Tina said to her and she walks away from Jesse. "Jess." Jesse hears her name making her turn to see Blaine walking over to her. "You ready to see my song?" Blaine asks her while putting his arm around her. "Yep." Jesse said to him with a smile.