Don't Lip-Sync

In New York 
At Endwell, Broome County
In Cooper and Jamert Household

Cooper, Jamey, and Kurt were talking to the Glee Club on ZOOM on Jamey's laptop while the three were having lunch. "So, you want to give Brittany a solo to help her get over whatever she is having trouble with?" Cooper asks them. "Yeah." Artie said to him while nodding his head. "I say give it to her. It may help her." Jamey said to them. "I am sorry who are them?" Marley asks Artie. "One is named Kurt." Jesse said to her. "Hey." Kurt said with a smile. "The one with brown hair is my brother Cooper." Blaine said to them. "What's up?" Cooper asks them with a smile. "And the one with the white hair is my and Jesse's brother, Jamey." Sebastian said to them making Jamey wave at them with a little smile. "He is also one of the leaders of this club in the past." Sam said to them. "I am happy I am being remembered." Jamey said to them with a smile. "Why are you not in school?" Sebastian asks getting close to the camera so Kurt, Jamey, and Cooper can only see Sebastian's face. "I have an off day." Jamey said to him making Sebastian move away from the camera. "Well, that good." Jesse said to him with a smile. "I want an off day." Artie said to himself.

In Ohio
Later At McKinley 
In The Choir Room

Everyone was in the choir room, they surround the piano, while they watch Brittany sitting on the choir room chairs. Sam, Tina, and Jesse were sitting on the piano. Brittany has a large Lima Bean coffee and an iPhone. "Kiki, why is everybody in the glee club staring at me?" Brittany asks the phone. "Because those fools are jealous." Kiki said to her. "Who's Kiki?" Tina asks her. "Kiki is Siri's super smart older cousin who's really jealous of how famous Siri's gotten. She lives inside this super cheap phone I found at the Laundromat." Brittany said to them. "Kiki is specially designed to agree on everything the user says." Sebastian said to everyone. "What size coffee is that?" Sam asks her while putting his arms around Sebastian's neck. "Kiki, what size coffee am I drinking?" Brittany asks the phone. "You're drinking a settanta; 70 ounces of espresso." Kiki said to her making Blaine look at Jesse who rubs his back. "Thank you, Kiki. You're the only one that I can trust now that Santana's too busy for me." Brittany said to the phone. "Brittany, we're worried about you." Joe said to her. "We know how hard it must have felt to get kicked off the Cheerios! We want to help you get back on your feet and start performing again." Blaine said while Jesse puts an arm on Blaine's shoulder. "You should be the lead performer at the pep assembly later today." Sebastian said to her. "That's great, but there's only one problem. I have to lip-sync." Brittany said to them. "We don't lip-sync in Glee." Jesse said to her. "Well, my voice is too weak to sing live. I've been up every night this week yelling at the shrubs in my yard that have been making fun of me." Brittany said to them. "This sounds like a terrible idea." Artie said making Jesse look at him. "You think." Jesse said to him. "We'll record the song in advance. I'll choreograph an amazing routine without having to worry about anybody running out of breath, and Mr. Schuester will never know the difference. Lots of performers do this now. Kristen Stewart, James Earl Jones." Brittany said making Jesse put her head on Blaine's shoulder. "Kiki, is it a good idea for me to lip-sync at the pep assembly?" Brittany asks Kiki again. "It's not a good idea." Kiki said and the New Directions was a relief and then two seconds later. "It's a great idea." Kiki said making the New Directions disappointed. "Can I get you another settanta?" Kiki asks Brittany who drinks her coffee. "Great." Jesse said to them.