Hung Up

In Lima 
Later At McKinley 
In The Choir Room

Jesse walks over to Sam who has a worried face. "Sam, where is Sebastian?" Jesse asks him making Sam look at her. "He was too sick to get up so I wanted him to sleep until it's time to go home." Sam said to her while Jesse sits down next to him. "He was too warm." Sam said to her while Jesse rubs his back. "Well, he has you to make him feel better. When we get home I will make him some soup and you can feed it to him." Jesse said to him. "Okay." Sam said to her as Quinn, Emma and Finn walk to the front. "We have a Diva off, Jesse vs Tina." Quinn said to them making everyone cheer while Jesse and Tina walk to the front. "Good luck, you two." Finn said to them and the three sit down as the band starts playing, Hung Up by Madonna.

Jesse was going to sing first but Tina beats her to it.

Tina
Time goes by so slowly

Tina sings making Jesse back away from her with her hands up.

Tina
Time goes by so slowly

Jesse walks over to Tina taking the lead.

Jesse
Time goes by so slowly

Jesse and Tina start walking around each other.

Jesse
Every little thing
That you say or do
I'm hung up
I'm hung up on you

Jesse sings pointing at Tina.

Tina
Waiting for your call
Baby night and day
I'm fed up
I'm tired of waiting on you

Jesse nods for Kitty and Brittany's help making the two girls walk over to her side.

Jesse
Time goes by so slowly
For those who wait

Jesse sings while the three girls dance to the song.

Jesse
No time to hesitate
Those who run seem
To have all the fun
I'm caught up
I don't know what to do

Jesse sings while falling into Brittany and Kitty's hands.

Tina
Every little thing
That you say or do

Tina sings while taking Jesse's hand pulling her away from the two.

Tina
I'm hung up
I'm hung up on you
Waiting for your call
Baby night and day
I'm fed up
I'm tired of waiting on you

Jesse
Ring ring ring
Goes the telephone
The lights are on
But there's no-one home

Jesse sings while pointing at Tina's head making her hit Jesse's hand away.

Jesse
Tick tick tock
It's a quarter to two
And I'm done
I'm hanging up on you

Jesse walks away from Tina and she walks over to the others.

Jesse
I can't keep on waiting for you
I know that you're still hesitating
Don't cry for me
'cause I'll find my way
You'll wake up one day
But it'll be too late'

Jesse and Tina
Every little thing
That you say or do
I'm hung up
I'm hung up on you
Waiting for your call
Baby night and day
I'm fed up
I'm tired of waiting on you

The two walk over to each other.

Jesse and Tina
I'm hung up on you

The song ends and everyone cheers for them. "Wow..." Blaine said to himself while clapping for Jesse. "Okay, so you guys are going to vote on who wins this Diva off." Finn said to them and they nod understanding. A few minutes pass by, Quinn looks at everyone. "Okay, the winner is..." Quinn said to them with a smile. "Jesse and Tina!" Finn said to them making everyone cheer while Jesse starts laughing. "WHAT!" Tina yelled while going to the floor. "Wow..." Quinn said to herself while everyone watches Tina streaming on the floor.

After Glee Club

Jesse walks over to Tina who was walking away from the room. "Tina!" Jesse yelled making Tina look at her. "What?" Tina asks her as Jesse walks up to her. "I know we both win but I like you to leave Sam alone." Jesse said to her, Tina gives her a smile and she walks away. "That is not an answer." Jesse said to herself.