𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

ALPHA
{ chapter five }

ALPHA{ chapter five }

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Stiles and I ran into the boy's locker room, following Scott who just walked in after his talk with Allison. He slid off all his lacrosse gear, dropping it down next to him before turning around and leaning against his locker with a confused but sad expression as Stiles and I walked over.

"Did you apologize to Allison?" I questioned.

"Yeah." Scott responded.

"Is she giving you a second chance?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Yeah! Alright so everything's good." Stiles said cheerfully. 

"No." He bluntly stated.

"No?" Stiles wondered.

"Remember...the hunters? Her dad is one of 'em." Scott told us.

"Her dad?" I questioned. 

"Shot me..." He said slowly.

"Allison's father?" Stiles asked.

"With a crossbow." Scott informed us still staring at the lockers in front of him.

"Allison's father-" Stiles started but got cut off by Scott.

"Yes! Her father! Oh, my God." He shouted.

"No, Scott. Snap back. You okay? Alright. He didn't recognize you, right?" I asked going to stand in front of him and gently slapping the side of his face.

"No. N-no. I don't think so." He replied.

"Does she know about him?" I questioned.

"Oh yeah, I don't know. What if she does? This is gonna kill me Dil. I can't-" He said worriedly but I cut him off.

"Okay, just focus on lacrosse. Okay, here, Scotty. Take this, and focus on lacrosse for now, okay? That's all you gotta do." I said handing him all of his gear.

"Lacrosse." He whispered to himself.

"Here we go!" Stiles shouted walking away, almost face-planting over an equipment bag.

We three walked out of the school and to the lacrosse field. I took a seat on the bleachers as Scott and Stiles ran onto the field as I watched the team start practice.