Heartbreak- Part 2

Start from the beginning

Anyway, tonight the two were invited to a party. It was a party thrown by a mutual friend they both had. The catch on this party was that everyone had to have a date. People are weird sometimes. Needing to have a date to a party? What is this high school?

Elsa went with Hans. She wore a dark blue, floor length, open back dress. Her hair was curled and down but pulled to her left side. She wore black heels.

Hans wore a tux with a red tie. He wasn't into the color blue. It really didn't suit him is what he claims. So he didn't match his date.

Jack went with Toothiana. Them going together just increased the suspicion of them dating. Jack wasn't really aware of it though.

Jack wore a tux and a dark blue tie. It was his favorite color and he couldn't find a colorful tie or one that would match any color on Toothiana's dress.

Toothiana wore a high low dress with tons of different colors in different patterns. She had a small part with dark blue other than that it was super colorful.

It kinda freaked Jack out. The dress was overwhelming with color and he was just surprised by it.

Jack and Toothiana arrived at the party before Elsa and Hans. Jack couldn't believe the two were together when he found out.

~Flashback~

"Elsa Arens and Hans South seem to be dating don't you think Tina?" A woman on a talk show asked.

"You're right, Marge. They were seen together after one of her concerts at a nice restaurant. Do you think they are official?" Tina asked.

"I'm not so sure Tina. By they do seem cute together don't they?" Tina asked.

"You're very right but-," Marge was cut off because Jack turned off he tv.

"She moved on," Jack whispered.

"And Tina, doesn't know what she's talking about," he growled.

He wasn't happy. He knew that he himself was better than, in his words, "that sorry excuse for a human."

~End of Flashback~

"I'm going to go get some punch," Toothiana said. Jack just nodded his head.

He took a second to really take in his surroundings. They were in a grand hall. Everyone was nicely dressed and some people were dancing. Others sat at their tables and others were standing and talking.

As he was looking around, he looked up at the staircase where he saw the most beautiful person he's ever seen. Her dress was so beautiful. Her hair flowed so nicely. She didn't wear too much makeup ever. It's not like she needed it anyway in his opinion.

Elsa looked out at the crowd. She smiled to see everyone having such a great time. Everyone dancing, talking, or getting food from the buffet table. It was a nice sight to see.

As she was looking around, she saw one person in particular staring at her. She held eye contact and gave him a shy smile. He returned it.

Both thinking, "I've missed you."

"Shall we go find our seats?" Someone asked.

Elsa had to break her gaze from Jack to the voice. She looked to her right to see Hans. Her smile slowly faded.

"Uh, Yes. Let's go," she said.

With that the two went to go find their seats.

Jack was disappointed that they had to look away from each other because of Hans. He was really jealous of him at this point.