𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻: Skirmish in Stuttgart [Avengers 2012]

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"The soldier." Loki laughed evil, as he stood up. "The man out of time."

"I"m not the one who"s out of time." Captain America stated.

Suddenly, a shrill and unfamiliar roar echoed out, as the sound of flapping wings could be heard. Everyone looked about to try and find where it was coming from, just as a large quadruped creature flew down and now landed behind Captain America.

The creature stood on four legs, approximately 30-feet-tall with hind legs that included five sharp-clawed toes, with its larger front legs sporting five fingers tipped with claws, one resembling a thumb. The body seems to be bulky with muscle in the front and rear legs, while the chest and abdomen have noticeable abs and pecs, giving the appearance of strength. It's scaly hide looks to be metallic, but in a glitter gold hue of colour reflecting against the light. On its back stretching out 50 feet are an impressive set of foldable bat-like wings that match its body's colour; the wings' patagia are a shade darker. The two long and thick necks have have two rows of spines going down them, with the dragon's heads sporting a crown of horns, said horns towering tall, while they are curved, and they seem to flare. The heads looks almost like that of a grizzly bear from the front. The optics are a blue colour. A fairly small snout leads into high cheek bones with a prominent brow ridge, with the tongues being forked, like that of a snake's. In the middle of its back between the wings look to be three rows of black maple-leaf spines, which seem to have a pulsing blue light within them, running from the base of the neck to the tip of the tails of the creature. It has two tails behind it with spiked bludgeons at their tips that can rattle as an intimidation display like a rattlesnake.

This creature is a Predacon named Gojidorah, a dual-headed winged dragon beast

"Who dare to challenge me?!" The left head shouted loudly as the other growled angrily at Loki. "You should run." The second

"The robot." Loki still smiled evily, knowing he's finally caught the attention of the Transformer of Seattle. "I was warned about you."

The Quinjet now flew into view with Natasha at the controls as she deployed the gatling gun from underneath, and aimed it at the God of Mischief. "Loki, drop the weapon, and stand down." She ordered. Loki wasn"t going to give up easily as he fired the sceptre, but Natasha dodged the blast, thanks to the Quinjet"s agility.

This gave Captain America the opportunity to throw his shield at Loki. The two then began to duke it out as Gojidorah now began to evacuate the civilians away from the combat area; they were relieved that the Transformer is here to help, not to frighten them into oblivion.

Loki flung Captain America to the ground, the American responding by throwing the shield at Loki, but the latter swatted it away. Cap then used all the moves of a boxer before getting knocked down by Loki. Standing over him, he pointed the sceptre's tip to his helmet.